Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introductions

Hello all^^ I'm Laura. I'm a pilgrim from Facebook as well sadly. Just isn't working out anymore. So I'm glad a friend of mine found this place :3 looks like I can once again get back into my D&D rp instead of the hybrid we created just to stay on facebook. And I hope we wont be getting anyone that thinks Anime is the only way to RP. I swear I wanted to slap everyone that said that.

Anywho since my mobile is being a complete **** I gotta go log onto my computer to start recreating my stuff! Wanna talk comment please! Tootle Loo!

-Laura-

Rp:
Elena Kusari
Tyrant Torello
Anya Cullen
Alexis Cyberia
Miriam Takanashi
Cattelya Battleborn
You're missing your two spartan characters.
LauraCullen Topic Starter

Aye I know. Im still working on them
Okay, well I have my four characters up.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! We have all kinds of RPers around here. Some are anime-focused, but many aren't, and most will try all kinds!
Welcome to RPR! Seems we have a whole slew of you guys coming over from FB! I hope you enjoy the site and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! We're all really friendly here and happy to help :)

Well got any active groups on the site? I need to get back in the mojo
Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Seems we have a whole slew of you guys coming over from FB! I hope you enjoy the site and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! We're all really friendly here and happy to help :)
Aye indeed theres a fair few of us coming over FB is trying hard to purge the role-players from its boundaries, However we can easily set up shop here there might be a lot more arriving soon enough.
id like to get our group set up n lively, especially with the mild possiblity the gesshoku, mashiba, n frost may cross over here aswell
LilithSamael wrote:
id like to get our group set up n lively, especially with the mild possiblity the gesshoku, mashiba, n frost may cross over here aswell
I have several people sharing my post about this site out on fb so we may get an influx of new members.
i just hope we can trust them and none are enemies of the kusari n clans
I am not so sure about that Lily, I don't think any of them have a problem with the kusari don't see why anyone would the kusari seem really friendly.
my question are if they are Drache, Carmanine, Gesshoku, Mashiba, shura or Blaze,

the Gess have issues with the Samael

and the carmanine have been sending info on the kusari n samael to the gesshoku .-. just cause its a new site doenst mean bad blood dies

and the blazes are creepers except Jason Blaze

Well we do have the ability to block people
hmm~ same issue as on facebook do people take the time
Hey (again?) y'all! Hope you're all getting settled in nicely. Are there any questions I can help answer? Concerns addressed?

Aside from your worry that facebook troubles will gather here--if people show up and harass you or break the rules, please please report any trouble posts and message a moderator so we can talk to people, on top of utilizing the ignore feature if you absolutely must! We are always happy to help deal with problem members or any concerns you may have as you make your way around the site! <3
LilithSamael wrote:
my question are if they are Drache, Carmanine, Gesshoku, Mashiba, shura or Blaze,

the Gess have issues with the Samael

and the carmanine have been sending info on the kusari n samael to the gesshoku .-. just cause its a new site doenst mean bad blood dies

and the blazes are creepers except Jason Blaze

Jason blaze as in who?!?
your friend isnt a creeper >_>

the Blaze clan has many a unsavory member

then again ive left my mark after culling them so frequently
I don't know much about this blaze clan, The only one I am vaguely familiar with is Jason blaze as Jinx has mentioned him before.

rolled 1d6 and got 4

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introductions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus