Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hey y'all! I'm Merchantine. I used to RP a bunch script style-wise but that was forever ago. So just consider me new at RPing in general. I haven't really been a part of an RP community other than Gaiaonline and a few Tumblr ask blogs if you can consider those. I'm a bit more of an artist than a writer but I love to do both. Hope to have a good time and meet some rad characters and people!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! So nice to meet you! We have a fair number of people who migrated here from Gaia RPing forums, but fewer (I think) from tumblr -- I'm still confused about how RPing would work there, although I'm tickled that people seem to find ways to RP pretty much anywhere they are allowed to enter text.

How are you finding the site so far? Are there any questions I can help you with? :)
SeraphicStar

Welcome to the RPR! It's a pleasure to have you. If you need anything, just give a holler.
Merchantine Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome!

Thank y'all! So far the site is really nice and easy to navigate.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're finding some awesome new RP's! You say you're an artist, did you draw your icon? It's super cute! <3
Merchantine Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're finding some awesome new RP's! You say you're an artist, did you draw your icon? It's super cute! <3

Yea I did! Thank you so much. The full picture is on my profile.
Kim Site Admin

Merchantine wrote:
Thank y'all! So far the site is really nice and easy to navigate.

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY. <3
Hello and welcome! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus