Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Push to Angel City //Message me to join.//

Commander Daniel Ort (played by Specter159)

|Lightning lit up the sky three hours prior first drop. Commander Garrison has led his men into Angel City to reinforce special forces on ground. Special forces units has secured an unknown artifact that predates the Xel'Naga existence. Order's transmitted from Commander Daniel Oklahoma him self: Secure the artifact and await a special team to analyse it for further studies, and if it is safe for departure. Objective; Keep the artifact safe from hostile contact's. Wait for the Shadow Marshal's to arrive to analyse it for departure, and eliminate all hostile contact's in Angel City. Secondary objective; Set up pylon's that expand from a fifty mile radius from each other for special units. Second objective revised; Delta company has been sent to inspect a crash sight out of Angel City, the crashed Oracle cargo ships has said to be carrying the said pylons. Delta company main objective; Locate and secure downed Oracle crash sight that has been said to contain these pylons. Misuse of these pylons could end up with a nuclear explosion if has fallen in enemy hands. Secondary objective; Eliminate any hostile contact with extreme haste, make sure the pylons do not fall into enemy hands. Warning, nuclear spike detected in a town south of Angel city. Calculating blast zone around one hundred mile radius. Caution is advised, our pylon's has fallen in enemy hands. Order's to extract all units on ground is in effect. Warning, hostile forces detected heading north to Angel City with a stolen pylon. Order's are to destroy the hostile convoy and secure the pylon to initiate self destruct protocol in all pylons that were sent down.|

Garrison: "You heard the AI men, we've got our order's to destroy the enemy convoy that's carrying our pylon. Siege Tank's are already in rout to confront that same exact convoy. When we've secure that pylon, we must destroy all other pylon's that were issued to be put up here. Delta Four, muster up your squad and take these Berlin-909's out to tail the tanks. We can't let the Insurrection's set that pylon off in this city. Move!"

"Yes sir. Squad, form up on me. We're Oscar Mike, mount up in the command 909. We've got a mission to file away." I said while rushing over to the command 909. Ducking my head while entering the hatch back, waiting for my squad to follow in. Once my squad was in, I shut the hatch and the 909's took off to trail the tanks

Once the marines were formed up inside the 909's. The hatches closed with a loud hiss, and the engines came to life. Once the marines were secured in, the 909's kicked up to sixty MPH. Each 909 was equipped with a sixty mm HE cannon, two ARCHER missiles that are laser guided, and a LMG gun equipped two the main gun by support clamps. Each 909's are fit for infantry support, and can take out enemy armor without there own MBT's.

"Okay, we all know what the objective is. We need to secure that pylon, and make sure no hostiles can get to it when the Shadow Marshal's do their stuff. I don't want any mistakes men, we need to do this one right, and get it filed away quickly with everything completed."
Each of the marines nodded to Luther, and he would then look right out of the view port from the hull. Each marine pulled back the receiver's, and was ready to dismount in any moment. As the 909's rolled past two Siege tanks in Siege mode, Luther knows something serious was going down. He took his rifle, checked the mag, and was set.

Tesla: [comm] "This is Lieutenant Tesla from Shadow Four, we're ready to install the cylerium worm into the pylon. We need your men to keep the hostiles off us, and with the use of the 909's and the MBT's. Can you do that for us?"

[comm] "You have our full support Shadow Four, we're currently green tested. If things start getting dicey, we're going to pull you back into the 909 until the threat has been dealt with."

Tesla: [comm] "Sounds good Delta Four, and we're ready when you are. Just get us close to the pylon, and let us do the work."

|Cloud coverage over head of Angel city has blocked out the sun. Solar powers is now limited to everyone on ground. Warning, hostile contacts has been detected within twenty miles from north east. Caution is advised, all marine ground forces should be ready at a minutes notice if they decide to attack. Officer's on ground; Commander Garrison and Delta company were sent down to Angel city to secure what appears to be a weapon from the Xel'Naga. Colonel Richards was sent down six days prior delta companies arrival, and was to reinforce delta with his armor brigade. Be advised; Angel city is secured and on lock down. No one will be allowed to enter the city. Commander Luna will be on ground in a matter of time. Objectives for mission GUARDIAN; Protect Angel city from any attempt's against the Insurrectionists, and await for Alpha battalion to arrive to hold the city. Secondary objective; set up FOB's in three key points for Charlie, Omega, and Hotel battalion's to hold for a primary defensive line. Siege tanks are in rout, and they are being led by Colonel Richards. Delta four's status, unknown. Lost connection with Sargent MacAllen around 10:37 on grid Alpha-2-Charlie-10. Last known status from Delta four, they've secured the last pylon from enemy hands. And Shadow Marshal's have successfully destroyed the pylon's that were issued to be set up in Angel city. Operation Search and Rescue has been issued for Delta Three. Objective; Find the last known location of Delta Four and bring them back. Eliminate all hostile contacts with extreme prejudice.|

Garrison: "Alright men, I want everyone on their A game to repel any hostile contacts that even tries to get inside this city. Our boys in Delta Four went missing, and we've lost contact with them around 10:37. The last time I gave them an order was to take the 909's out to the convoy with those tanks. I could be a possibility that they've been ambushed by hostile armor. Whatever armor they have, its now labeled as a threat and will need to be dealt with by air strikes. That is if Delta Four was ambushed. Delta Three, take these two T-103's and find our marines."

Jackson: "We're on it commander, marines mount up inside the T-103's. I would like to see how the enemy armor stand against these monstrous tanks." Three marines went behind the 103's and opened the hatch. Each one of them filed in, and set into position as a gunner, loader, and spotter. While Jackson and Griffin were both the drivers. Once everyone was inside, both Spartan's ignited the engines of the 103's, and six big lights lit up in front of the tank. The massive 215mm cannon lifted up from being horizontal, and each tank rushed out from the south bound gate.

Griffin: [comm] "I would like to know where the hell these tanks were when Reach was being invaded? These could have been a game changer on the ground front when the ships were jumping in."

Jackson: [comm] "Hell if I know, but since we've got these tanks now. Nothing can stand a chance with these guns and the thick armor." Both tanks rolled down a ramp off from the main bridge, hitting the dry dirt while the six treads dug into the dirt, three on each side to support the tanks massive weight and speed.
Alex_D_Romanino (played anonymously)

Holy....
Commander Daniel Ort (played by Specter159) Topic Starter

Alex_D_Romanino wrote:
Holy....

Good luck Lucri
479er (played by TonyDallape)

* From the outsides of the main combat, explosions could be heard from all over. Surrounding the line of tanks that were going through the dirt roads, headed towards Angel City. Without warning,these explosions had picked up. Where the heck had they been coming from? What, was there something they had all missed? Some sort of super vehicle outside the city, or inside? Just as quickly as the explosions started, and before any one could even question where they were coming from, a simple pelican, shot to hell but still flyable swoops down from the sky dropping a massive amount of explosives in various locations. Causing a cease fire of the previous shots and a momentary pause for silence. Over the inter comm, a distorted, female voice ranged through the air waves*

" heard you boys could use a little hand. Ive been out of a job for the last couple years and I figured what the hell sign me up. You've got a couple formations headed to you from the west and one from the north as well. I'd suggest you take a sharp cut through the fork on the road and head into the city from the side, instead of straight up the middle. I can do what I can ... Son of a bitch hang on a second. "

* the pelican pulls up into the air further and a massive amount of bullet fire can be heard over the comms until finally another explosion and another ship hits the ground in crash of burning flames.

"******. Ok. As I was trying to say I can hold off the formations from the west but you're gonna be on your from the north. "

Jackson: [comm] "Don't worry, we're got two super tanks that can take one hell of a beaten. And Delta company has ten more T-103's inside the City. So if the north front pushes any further, they'll be bombarded by artillery and tank fire." Both tanks wen't into over haul, and quickly reached the eighty MPH mark. The dust cloud would then grow in mass, and would have been seen from miles. The Insurrection's knew they'd went wrong from attacking the Berlin-909 armored personal carriers.

Griffin: [comm] "Jack, I'm picking up low orbit ping above vector Kilo-9-Alpha-12-Hotel-7. It doesn't match any ships signatures from the covenant, UNSC, or ours."

Jackson: [comm] "You wouldn't think the Insurrection's would actually recommission their own ships now would you?"

*Comm * " wait a minute are we talking about the same ******* insurrectionists? I wouldn't put anything passed these assholes lemme land this damn thing somehwere and I can join you on foot "

Jackson: [comm] "We believe that Delta-4 has been captured by the Insurrection's. We've heard nothing back ever since the last transmission was from 10:43. Alpha company has sent out Oracle gunships to deal with the heavy tank presents, but I fear that these ships will do a lot more damage then mere out dated tanks."

" what did your men have that the insurrection wanted? they dont just pick random targets to capture"

Jackson: [comm] "You're got to ask the commander about that. Our mission is to retrieve what's left of the 909 convoy. And Delta-4." The communication's relay went to static for a few seconds, and when it came back online. A loud explosion was heard on both ends. The machine guns on each 103 would open fire, which were AI controlled.

Griffin: [comm] "Insurrection ships had jumped in over FOB Sigma. Lining up the cannon to take a shot at it. This will send a message to the INS to make them back away." He would say over the comm relay, traversing the massive 308mm cannon around. He would then point it up at the ship as high it can go, and fired. Dust kicked up from the cannon fire, and the shell punched a hole into the INS ship. "Target hit, loading another round into the breach. Firing in three, two, one." The comm relay would flare up in static once more, and the tank would jump back a couple of inches. The second round would punch into the INS hanger bay, leaving whatever ships they had in it a burning wreck. "Second round hit."

COMM : so whats more of a priority here your squad or disarming that bomb?

Jackson: [comm] "There is no bomb to disarm. The AI has done a scan of the area where Delta-4 is being held. All we see is a lot of enemy tanks, and foot soldiers." Both tanks fired their cannons, striking the enemy frigate one last time. Everyone in Angel City could see the frigate on fire, and slowly making its descend to the earth below.

Griffin: [comm] "Enemy frigate is down, repeat, enemy frigate is down. Lets push up to Delta-4 before its to late Jack." Griffin traversed the turret to face the front, and both of the tanks sped off. Two more tanks had rolled down the next exit ramp. Two T-46-I's has joined the push forward.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Push to Angel City //Message me to join.//

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus