Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cold souls

Martivir (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

He nodded "Good thing." Martivir headed off towards the lake, perhaps he could rejuvenate himself and transform into something that takes less energy to drag around.
Glen (played by Warwick)

Ah so you also have the ability to transform my friend? you must be older than you look. most dragon don't master that until they reach they early adulthood.

"You must know that the Lung species are a spirit race, in order to live amongst the humans that worship us, we have to be able to transform into less noticeable beings and creatures." Martivir spoke as he walked forward.
Glen (played by Warwick)

with a slight frown he says "To be honest Ive not yet had the time to research the Lung breed. Thats why i was expecting to be asleep here for eternity. Now it shall be an experience for me to learn of your ways. soon i shall probably hide out in China, possibly learn more about the breed."

"But humans are lacking faith in our species due to the poachers. There are only about ten of us left, maybe less." Martivir hung his head solemnly. "If humans don't believe in us, we disappear as fast as the wind comes... dust on a churning current."
Glen (played by Warwick)

Pondering and collecting his thoughts he gets an idea "Why don't you take a page out of the European dragon's book? Pillage give them a reason to believe! all ten of you haha. of maybe just gather all the dragons you can to overtake the humans. Let them know we are real."

"Lungs are those for humans to seek wisdom and look to for guidance, we don't want them to fear us. I'm not a very violent creature, and really don't want to be. I come to the humans every century and give them rain for crops, and help those who are ill. Now imagine what they would think of me if I destroyed their lands or a couple homes."
Glen (played by Warwick)

with a concerned face he says " Whats more important? them being happy? or saving your kind? without you they will have no way of being happy."

"But its them who keeps us alive! I said before that them believing in us is why we are here, why my race still has a few who live. Only they can save my race." He finally made his way to the lake near them. "Humans. Both death bringers and life givers."
Glen (played by Warwick)

" If you are there scaring them there is no way that they can't believe you."

Martivir shook his head and sunk head first into the deep darkness of the lake. His eyes glowed like two blue orbs. His mane and eyes now had their full color and the energy was returning to him.
Glen (played by Warwick)

The roots of the dragon began sinking into the ground frightened of rooting himself he pulled away from the lake. "I'm gonna stand over here... don't wanna fall asleep again."
Siera (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

Siera joined the nature dragon a little farther from the lake, sitting next to him she spoke craning her neck to see the larger dragons eyes. "to answer your question I do breath fire, as does most of my particular race of dragon. But do not worry I have mastered my ability." looking towards the rejuvenating lung he spoke again to her companion, "I have a sort of riddle for you, as you know all dragons have elements, I myself can breath fire because of it, yet I do not fear water like most of a fiery element do, tell me, how is that?"
Glen (played by Warwick)

With a smile he lowers his head to eye level with the smaller dragon "You see my friend, Fear is irrational yet we all have it. I understand it is irrational yet i fear extinction. Maybe our friend Martivir is weak with fire because he is a Lung. After all they are different than we European dragons are they not?"

"Very true but they are also very alike, though at times irrational we both can succumb to fear of opposite elements, besides that did not answer my question, my question was why I did not fear water even though I breath fire, a trait more often used by fire aligned dragons, who in fact fear water naturally, at least those I have met do"

Martivir would exit the water after a few minutes, his furry scales completely dry. His mane returned to its ricb saphire blue,and it seemed to flow like a current although there was no breeze to do so.
The dragon walked towards them, his lengthy body began to shrink and shorten. By the point he had reached them, he had transformed into a sacred white wolf with a blue stripe along its back.

The wolf was at least 4-5 feet tall with a thick soft coat of fur. He sat beside Siera, his tail wrapped around his large paws.

((If you really are stumped then try looking at my updated profile))

"Hello there, have a nice swim?"

Siera looked at the wolf, a slight smile reached her lips.

"I was speaking to the nature dragon about a riddle of mine"

She chuckled softly.

"Why is that I can breath fire like that of a fire oreinated dragon yet unlike one I do not fear water? Yet it seems I may have stumped even him.

She chuckled again.
Glen (played by Warwick)

contemplating how that could be he ponders and shuffles through the metaphorical filing cabinets in his brain until finally he came up with a possible solution " Aha! Maybe... Just maybe your not a fire dragon at all. You might be of a different element entirely!"

"It seems you got it"
she chuckled
"I am not a fire elemental dragon but one aligned with the darkness element"
THe darkness element was more often then not assosiated with evil. Those who fight their urge to destroy often became outcasts.
"Don't worry though, I am not nor do I plan to become evil"

Martivir simply looked up at the two "Well dont i just feel small?" He smirked at his own comment. "Well at least you can control it, cause its not like i can stop every tsunami in the entire world from killing millions of people. well at least i can stop 5 of ten if there was those odds."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cold souls

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus