Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cannon... Continent? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

EXTRA (played anonymously)

ORBENS: Grotesque beings with a lust of blood. Their brutal nature allows them to force their way through even the harshest of terrains. But their strength comes with a price. Technology is relatively nonexistent in this clan, their weaponry consists of poorly crafted spears, rock hammers, and crudely whittled stone blades. This ravenous group of scoundrels marks their territory in the mountains, where wild beasts lurk, seeking to reclaim their territory.

NORAINS: A highly political clan that is the main source of trade. This clan is very wealthy, with vaults filled with gold and gems. But their army is poorly trained, made up of mostly volunteers that were among the small fraction of poverty. Although technology is frequently traded in this clan, they have very little of their own. Bronze and copper are their furthest military advancements. Though, the needn't to have a rich military because of their polished relations with neighboring tribes.

DOKSHUS: This clan is plentiful in elder magic-wielders, their magical powers beyond the thought of comparison. These strong-willed tribesman are stubborn, and deceitful. They are constantly in wars between the other clans, whether near or far. These people are infamous for lying and undermining others in neighboring clans. Although they receive immense hate from most, their only ally is the, 'ORBENS', for they provide them with technology. Technology in this tribe is growing rapidly, elders finding new ways of mastering the magic-arts. For the time being, their technological advances are seconded to the, 'ASHTOK', having just created magic-powered bows.

ASHTOK: Dwarven-styled engineers with an addiction to science. This clan stumbled upon a great ore mine that held crystals having immense power within them. Technology is the most advanced by far between the clans in this tribe, it's technology fueled by these rocks. Their furthest technological advancement are crystal-powered mechs that are manned by their own tribesman. Their army is by far the strongest, but is the smallest. Their great power comes with a costly price, the least amount of territory. With lust for power, the ORBENS, are constantly raiding them to overtake their technology, and failing.

VASHTUUK: The only inhuman tribe within this continent. Lizard-people with peaceful intentions. This clan is content with staying inside their borders, in the swamplands, but are constantly roused by the DOKSHUS. Although they are peaceful, they have the largest army, and they are well-trained. But because of their constant, vigorous training, they are the poorest. Their technological advancements are solely built around military uses. Ballistas and iron provide these lizard-like beings with a nice way to defend themselves.

Now, who will you choose? What is your background? What kind of life have you lived? What were your parents? Did you know your parents? Build your character around these principals, and PM me, then we can begin.

Hey! I posted this in the Fantasy forum and figured I would try to get some more users to check it out! If this seems like something you would be interested in, go on, tell me!
I sense a Vashtuuk character in the making if I can clear up a character slot.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cannon... Continent? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus