Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Just a quick hello and all. As it says on my player page I'm not big on talking about myself. So feel free to ask questions or whatever if interested. I've got one character up as of this intro thing but I'll probably add more as time goes on.
Yuka

NunyaBizness wrote:
Just a quick hello and all. As it says on my player page I'm not big on talking about myself. So feel free to ask questions or whatever if interested. I've got one character up as of this intro thing but I'll probably add more as time goes on.

Welcome to RPR!
Minerva

Welcome! Well, maybe you don't talk about yourself much, but hopefully you can at least talk about other stuff. Everyone here is really friendly and it's a great community to delve into.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome!

Let us know if you have any questions :)
NunyaBizness Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
Welcome! Well, maybe you don't talk about yourself much, but hopefully you can at least talk about other stuff. Everyone here is really friendly and it's a great community to delve into.

I might if the topic catches my interest and I know some information, otherwise I'm normally quite soft-spoken.
darth_angelus wrote:
Welcome!

Let us know if you have any questions :)

Why do fools fall in love? What REALLY happens if you divide by zero? What's the circumference of a moose? :B
Kim Site Admin

NunyaBizness wrote:
Why do fools fall in love? What REALLY happens if you divide by zero? What's the circumference of a moose? :B

Oh man! Where were you when we were celebrating Ask A Stupid Question Day? These are awesome questions. xD
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I agree with Kim! :)

But I promised answers so let's see what I can do.

Why do fools fall in love? They don't, love turns people into fools. It's kind of like being turned into a zombie. Only better.

What REALLY happens if you divide by zero? You start a chain of events that ultimately leads to the destruction of the entire universe!

Or nothing.

Some testing is required to be certain.

What's the circumference of a moose? Multiply the diameter of the moose by cake ;)
Kim Site Admin

darth_angelus wrote:
What REALLY happens if you divide by zero? You start a chain of events that ultimately leads to the destruction of the entire universe!

Or nothing.

Some testing is required to be certain.

I've actually tried this. It throws an error and doesn't load any more of the page after that error. So it sort of does create a rift in the RPR universe. ;)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

So I was right! ;)
NunyaBizness Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:
What's the circumference of a moose? Multiply the diameter of the moose by cake ;)

WRONG! It's Michael Palin with his face in a pie times Douglas Adams squared! I just wanted to see if you knew that.....or at least watched Ask A Ninja. :B

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus