Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Tame that 'taur! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fatine (played anonymously)

"What, another boring master/slave RP?" Nope. Just an excuse to put this lady in a world of people so that she can amaze everyone in it. She wouldn't voluntarily step foot into the civilized world.

What and who is she?
A centaur of the Frisian breed; due to superstitions among her tribe, the Frisians should always be black. Chestnut and bay colors are relatively rare (mostly due to the fact the colors have been selectively bred out over the years), but every now and then a Frisian centaur is not blessed with a black coat. They are exiled, as those born of these colors are believed to bring diseases and death to the tribe. Fatine was cast out shortly after becoming a teen and has struggled to survive on her own since. She is used to being solitary and poor experiences have attributed to an overall mistrustful and wary attitude towards others, whatever species they may be.

What kind of roleplay is this?
The centaur got herself caught in a trap. Yep, nothing more fanciful than this! Although she made furious attempts to escape, she was subdued by over half a dozen men and drugged for transportation. Once in a wealthy city, she is presented to the cityfolk as a noble, temperamental and fierce exotic 'pet' who just needs a firm hand and patience to be broken. The setting is between medieval and Victorian in a high-magic world. Anthros and humans are equally present and accepted - class differences are mostly based on wealth and influence, rather than species.

What sort of things can she do?
A lot of things. For starters, she has little choice. She will make attempts to escape, but I'm assuming that whoever gains ownership of her will take adequate measures to contain her based on the sellers' advice. From there on it's fair game for whatever you see fit. She can have her trust won over a long period with many trials and errors, or she can be utterly and totally broken. I do prefer something that will allow me to keep playing her long term, but I'm okay with whatever.
  • Ride her (she can be saddled and ridden)
  • Race her
  • Train her to pull carriages
  • Display as an exhibition
  • Make her a work horse
  • Befriend her
  • Make her work on crafts and utilize her talents
  • Sexual uses are alright with me
  • Whatever else you can think of

I'm very interested in a combination of many of the above. I don't play her unreasonably stubborn or unbreakable, but I'll give you a run for your money for sure! Most mature type roleplays, ranging from sexual to violent to language, are welcome. All I ask for is a sensible story progression and a genuine effort to make a workable post.

If you're looking to set her free and be her bff and frolic in the meadows with her, this is not the roleplay you're looking for.

Due to potential mature themes, I'm probably sticking to PMs. So are you up for it?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Tame that 'taur! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus