Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I am very clearly new here, so I figured an intro post would be appropriate. Hello! I like Pokemon, Furcadia, archery, and Skyrim. That's just about all I've been doing with my summer, anyway. I work in retail and am going into my fifth year of college, even though I still don't know what to do there. Feel free to ask me anything, within reason!
Yuka

I also play Furcadia, and am looking to get back into archery again :) What type of bow do you prefer?
Wellcome fellow newbie! And hurray for skyrim! I'll assume your favorite race is either khajiit or argonian? ☻w☻
kitsunaii Topic Starter

I use a 26 pound recurve bow with carbon arrows for now, but I'm hoping to get wooden arrows and work my way up to at least a 45 pound bow eventually. I'm Cricket Oak on Furc, you should come find me sometime!

As for Skyrim races, yes, I am a Kahjiit. I can never bring myself to make a human or elf, I've only been Kahjiit and Argonian ;w;
Yuka

Sounds good :) I use either a 30" longbow or a 40" Hungarian-style recurve, but I used to shoot a 26" recurve back when I was competitive.
kitsunaii wrote:
I use a 26 pound recurve bow with carbon arrows for now, but I'm hoping to get wooden arrows and work my way up to at least a 45 pound bow eventually. I'm Cricket Oak on Furc, you should come find me sometime!

As for Skyrim races, yes, I am a Kahjiit. I can never bring myself to make a human or elf, I've only been Kahjiit and Argonian ;w;

My favorite races are khajiit and Breton. I love to play as a sneaky archer, Conjuration mage or a mix of both so those races are pretty much the best bet for me. Not to mention that both are adorkable to oblivion and beyond. >w<
Welcome to RPR! I can see you're already making some new friends :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :D We're all happy to help
kitsunaii Topic Starter

I'm a sneaky thief, and I usually wield two Dragonbone swords enchanted with Fire and Ice as well as the Nightingale bow with Dragonbone arrows uwu

Oh, I don't know what kind of bow I have but I can show you! It's the 'youth starter kit' from Gander Mountain X3 I only use it for targets. Here it is.

And yes, Loki, of course! Thank you :3
I'm more of a crossbow fan. With the mods I have installed they seem to do more damage than their more basic counterpart. Not to mention that they are faster. So, do you play as a 'good' character, neutral or evil? I seem to always go for the good old 'I'm gonna save the shit out of you' character who uses cheats to bring back npcs killed by vampires, dragons, wild beasts etc. So I won't feel guilty for not being able to save them. :P
Kim Site Admin

Argonians (AKA DINOSAURS) 4eva! ;)

Welcome to the site! You've got quite the awesome mix of hobbies.
Kim wrote:
Argonians (AKA DINOSAURS) 4eva! ;)

Welcome to the site! You've got quite the awesome mix of hobbies.

Next time I'm playing as argonian I am officially naming the character trex...

Evil+Genius+Racoon.jpg
Hey, Kitsunii I'm relatively new too (About a week) and looking for friends, so I am greeting new members randomly, especially furrys since I can't figure out where they are here... but i digress I love Skyrim, Khajiits, furrys (YEAH! FURRYS!) and my Girlfriend loves pokemon. I hope you have a great time RPing here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus