Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Anomalies (1x1 with Cobra)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike)

Captain Cutter was standing on the bridge of the UNSC Spirit of Fire, a large colony star ship repurposed as a war ship, Captain Cutter was awoken by the ship's AI Serina, the rest of the bridge crew was now awake and on the bridge "Serina! report! is it the Covenant?" he asks looking at the blue AI standing next to him "Negative Captain, however I have detected a very large spectral anomaly, it is opening a hole in slip space, on a wave frequency and length that even I cannot begin to comprehend" she says and Cutter shook his head and put a hand too his forehead "hang on, you mean it is opening a slip space portal...too another time or dimension?" Cutter asks, Cutter and Anders were really the only two people on the ship that could understand all of Serina's techno babble. "Affirmative Captain, I have kept the Spirit of Fire far enough away from it, but if we could pick this up, I very much assume the Covenant already have, and I don't think they will keep too themselves about this" Serina says and Cutter nods "Load the deck guns and charge the MAC's, prepare the Shortswords as well...just in case" he says and Serina nods before disappearing
Richard Zala (played by Cobra)

Inside the vortex was the LHM-BB01 the Minerva recently reconstructed zaft alliance ship and on the bridge of the ship was captain Richard Zala and gundam pilot who seems very calm but the science officer isn't she tells capt. Zala that they should reach the end of the portal in exactly two minutes and their seems to be a small ship on the other end ,
Capt. Zala then tells the crew on the bridge to sound general quarters and load all missile tubes and charge the ships main weapons two toinhoisers which are mega particle cannons and all pilots to their mobile suits I'm also going out capt. Zala says and his executive officer announces to ready the ZGMF:x42s destiny gundam
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Cutter soon saw a ship come through the portal and he looks at Serina "What kind of ship is that?" Cutter asks Serina and she looks at Cutter "A ship from an alternate Universe, Sure I know what it is" Serina says sarcastically, And Cutter shook his head "sarcasm aside please Serina" Cutter says and Serina puts a finger to her chin "Some of their weapons are like ours, and the scanners say they are human" she says and Cutter looks at the Comm officer nods and hails the other ship

Aboard the Minerva capt.zala's wife Helen Zala is the comms officer alerts her husband that brings capt Zala to the bridge in his pilots suit and the ex o stands up and announces "captain on the bridge " and captain Zala sits in his chair and tells all mobile suit teams stand by the sensors are also detecting another incoming ship approaching fast then answers the call and says "this is the LHM bb01 Minerva capt Zala speaking "

On the Minerva the bridge came to life lowering the operations into its battle station and the executive officer was issuing orders to the crew load all missile tubes with hal darks and izzoles active the Tristan which is a cannon like off of an ancient earth battleship it's three guns raise to position and the main weapon comes out of ships nose and charges, and standard mobile suits launch but stand by at the Same time capt Zala decides to transfer the hale between the unknown ship they encountered first to his gundam and he to launches
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Spirit of Fire was a very large UNSC ship, to put into perspective, the Pillar of Autumn is 1.17 kilometres long, or 3,800 ft, while the Spirit of Fire is 2.5 kilometres, or 8,200 ft long. Cutter looked at Serina "Captain, they are loading weapons" Serina says worryingly, and Cutter nods "if they fire anything, then fire back" he says and Serina nods "alright Captain" Serina says and Cutter looks at the ship. He soon heard the voice of the Captain move through the ship and Cutter tugs at the bottom of his uniform "This is Captain James Gregory Cutter of the UNSC Starship, Spirit of Fire, we tracked your vessel heading out of the dimensional rift and we strongly advice you move away from the rift and leave before a Covenant ship shows up" Cutter says and then crosses his legs waiting for a response

Capt.zala directed the Minerva to move away from the dimensional rift and to be on guard they sound like there naturals remember "Junius seven" - Junius seven was a zaft space colony that the naturals nuked cos they saw coordinators as impure), but to listen the unsc sprit of fire captain and the ex o did just that but then the chief mechanical officer told capt.zala to return he detected an unknown energy drain in the destiny and to take out the recently completed ZGMF x20a strike freedom which has the hyper deuteron reacter which is an updated nuclear power but this energy is unlimited and Zala went back to the ship and the Minerva went along side the spirit of fire, then the strike freedom launches which is extremely fast

Capt.zala hails the spirit of fire and says to it's capt that he don't know who he is nor where he is there at but the Minerva will wait along side that ship

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Anomalies (1x1 with Cobra)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus