Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellooooo creatures and humans

I'm Dan. I've had some experience with role playing in all types and I've been told I'm fairly well. I'm 16 and am rather shy. I'm just looking for a place to fit in and finally open my mind to the worlds I could only of. I'm very open to many types of rp and hope to make friends :)
Welcome to RPR. :)

You shouldn't have trouble here, it's a pretty friendly community. We're also happy to help out if there's anything you're not sure of, if you feel like you could use some practice, or just in general.

Are there types of RP that your favor in particular, or have any patterns developed yet?
Hello! I'm not an admin nor a moderator I'm just trying to make friends. the community is a bit daunting to me. I just started a week or so ago, and am randomly greeting new members so welcome and hope you have a great time here! :)
By the way I just started a Group, would you like to join Val'yea City?
The details are here:
http://www.rprepository.com/g/DeathAwaits
You seem intelligent so I bet you'll make a great edition to it's members! :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR :) If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask! We're all very friendly and happy to help :D
Drizzle63 wrote:
I'm Dan. I've had some experience with role playing in all types and I've been told I'm fairly well. I'm 16 and am rather shy. I'm just looking for a place to fit in and finally open my mind to the worlds I could only of. I'm very open to many types of rp and hope to make friends :)

Welcome to rpr! You seem like a really friendly person and if you're looking for a place to open up to, this is it. I'm new to this place too, but the people around here are really friendly and helpful so don't hesitate to ask them to rp. Best of luck!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellooooo creatures and humans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus