Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey RPR!

Hey I am Zuzak Aligor. I just want to say Hello to the RPR Community and hopefully i can make new friends
Hello and welcome to rpr! I wish you luck in finding some good and long lasting friends in thecommunity.
Zuzak_Aligor Topic Starter

Sasheth wrote:
Hello and welcome to rpr! I wish you luck in finding some good and long lasting friends in thecommunity.

Thank Sasheth
Welcome to RPR! What genre's of RP do you prefer? I hope you're enjoying it here so far. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're a super friendly community and always happy to help out our new members :D
Zuzak_Aligor Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! What genre's of RP do you prefer? I hope you're enjoying it here so far. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're a super friendly community and always happy to help out our new members :D
Tbh i love Fantasy RP and Sci-fi Rp. I have read and played sooooo many RP games and books that have Fantasy and Sci-fi in it. When i found this site i almost fainted to see there are people like me out there.
Welcome! Yeah, lots of us weirdos out here. ^_^ I doubt you'll have any trouble making friends. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey RPR!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus