Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Titan Slayers (AoT RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yeah something like that, or in the original version of the show, where they yelled/screamed instead of roared like in the dub.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Sounds fine to me, I often yell gibberish to control my stupid friends!
Same

So when is this rp gonna be made?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

We'll right now it's only me and you...

I have 5 human characters and 3 I'd be willing to kill.

-Athens (Not really suited for this RP..)
-Guy Williams (Rather not Kill)
-Rogers (Kill Later on)
-Thorne (Kill)
-York (Kill)

So that's four characters, we should get like 6 more from two or three different authors.
Alright. Admittedly tghough I only have a handful of characters, most not made for this kind of rp. Only character I had planned really was the aforementioned "Omega" Titan. Holy crap that sounds badass XD
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

The last Titan?
No the Omega Titan.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Omega means last...
Oh...(Srs Genius right here) It still sounds badass though
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

if you want to make an RP about the LAST titan we can! that'd be cool. the titan that consumes titans....
Oh no I didn't mean Omega as in last. Recently I found out that ina wolf Pack the Alpha's in charge obviously, the Betas follow, and the Omegas are loners. I meant Omega Titan as in Loner Titan XD Assuming that the Titan Mobs(I like that word) would have a naming similar to wolf packs. Going by this though I would assume an Omega/Alpha Titan would be intelligent, and any regular loner Titans would just be Titans, and Beta Titans could be both Intelligent or not.

Does that sound like a good idea?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

How about Alpha's and Omegas are the only smart ones, Betas are bigger but dumb, and Delta's are the smaller dumb ones....

Alphas are all sizes but they are they lead the betas and deltas...

Omegas are just as smart as alphas, some are smarter some are dumber depending, but omegas don't rule over anyone they just stick to themselves, omegas can be any size too. If an omega were to take over a "titan mob" then he would then become an Alpha.

Thats a bit more sense making in my opinion, hbu? what do you think??
Well I think there should be a distinction between a regular titans and Omega Titans. I think it might get to be a bit difficult to tell the difference if there isn't one. What I would suggest is that an Omega Titan has to atleast be able to plan an attack. EX. Someone swings over on 3dmg about to Kill it, so the Omega Titan registers it as a threat, and knows to catch it to protect itself, and has enough coordination to do so. I also like the idea of Omega and Alpha titans having some other unique quality to them. For example my Omega Titan would be able to blast steam out of its orifices, or another Titan I made capable of growing its bone out of its skin to use as "Armor" or weapons.

But yes generally I think that works well enough.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Alpha- Smart Leaders
Beta- Big Dumb
Delta- Small Dumb
Omega- Smart Alone

Why are we giving them powers lol, 50 foot giant, regenerating, man eating, naked, strong men aren't enough of a threat???
No they aren't

But seriously though it was just a suggestion, you don't gots ta go with any of it. I do have an idea for the Alpha and Omega Titans. Maybe the people in the city give names to Alphas and Omegas? As a way to tell apart the characters.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

i like all of it i do, but weapons on the titans weapons or powers wouldn't really be needed to consume the humans... they'd be fore fighting other titans...
Okay so powers to fight other Titans then? I mean If you aren't wanting powers for the Titans than thats cool, it was just a suggestion and I don't mind playing with out the powers XD

OH Shit! Got another Idea for the name stuffs! Alongside giving the Alphas and Omegas names, maybe give the Mobs they control names as well? Like My Omega Titan could be named Jacob, and his Mob would be named Willow. That sound like a good idea?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Omegas don't have mobs though.... only Alphas do... Omega means alone, as soon as he takes over a mob that changes his status from an omega to an alpha.
I know, the last name/Title would be removed when he becomes an Omega.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

you mean becomes an alpha? Im so confused.... does "jacob" become an alpha from an omega, or an omega from an alpha

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Titan Slayers (AoT RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus