Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Another Anthro! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dave Sparks (played anonymously)

I've posted in Find RP but figured I'd post here as well. I'd like an anthro partner for a more modern, maybe even futuristic RP. :3 Here's what I propose:

In this setting, anthro species coexist somewhat peacefully. I'd like a character (preferably a predator species) to have conflict with my character, Sparks, and have a humorous RP revolving around the engagements and issues that arise between the two. Expect lots of food chain/circle of life jokes.

I would prefer a female partner for this, so that there's a chance of romance emerging later on (this totally isn't required though. Merely an option. ^w^).
Yuka

Is Sparks an anthro? I'm slightly confused as the profile seems to read like he's a feral.
Dave Sparks (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sorry for the confusion! I'll fix that "write" away (:D). Sparks can be either a feral or anthro, depending on what the setting calls for. For this one he'll be an anthro.
I might like to rp with you

can you tell me what kind of posting length you were looking for ?

I'm looking for at least a small paragraph per post if possible. Shorter or longer if needed. :3 What char were you planning on applying with?
I have almost ran out of char spots at RPC but I have some car anthros off of the web sight so if you want I could just post there info and a pick here or in a PM. If you don't mind?

That's fine by me. :3 Please post here so it's easy to spot. (-3-)
ok this is one of them if you don't like her I can bring up another :)

Name Xena
age 18?
sex F
Height: 5.8
Weight: 125
looks 4b877d2fc2e5a87e8fe919098968c48a-d3hx299.jpg

Oh, she's a stunner for sure! What's her personality like? And is she neko or fox? I would love having predator and prey conflicts/jokes. :3
she is a fox anthro but I'm pretty sure that fox's are predatory to mice
and (predator and prey conflicts/jokes) is one of the main reasons I thought this would be fun :3

They are most definitely predators to mice, as one of my friends once proved. XD So what's she like again? Tell me about her. :3 Backstory, personality, favorite soda, anything. I'm interested in hearing about her.
ok right before I do that I must ask was this going to be modern or futuristic? I ask because if it's in the future her normal back story works but if not I will need to make a few changes

I was thinking we could work with a more futuristic setting, which could explain anthros existing along with any cool technology we want to bring in. :3
cool sorry its taking so long to type this up

It's cool. Can't rush art. (-3-)
Xena bruning fox (played anonymously)

ok all you need is in her profile

Okay, she sounds cool! Just one thing, and I don't mea to be rude about this, but I am a bit of a grammar nazi, so try to make sure you have periods in place and everything's capitalized. The better looking it is, the more I like to RP. :3 And I'll go ahead and start a forum for this. Any issues we have can be handled through PM.

To other RPers, this forum remains open! If you'd like to apply with a character then go ahead and ask. You can contact me via PM or this forum.

Ok let me know win the forum is ready. Also can you PM me so we may talking about win and were they should meet in the RP?

Sure, I can PM you. I actually was planning on them meeting right off the bat though, but that can change.

Right off the bat sounds good I just wanted to talk about the win where and how?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Another Anthro! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus