Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello~

Hi :3 I'm Mew~

I've been roleplaying for a while, and this seemed like a good website to go to, so. :D

Hope to find some new buddies~
Sanne Moderator

Hi mew, welcome! :) I see you tagged your character with "Sevenswords"! What's that? :D
LittleLuckyRed1

Hello Mew, I'm Red. This site is great for making new friends, you'll have some in no time. If you want to roleplay with me sometime let me know, just send a message :)
mewmewmyoo Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi mew, welcome! :) I see you tagged your character with "Sevenswords"! What's that? :D

A really epic fantasy war game for iPhone/iPod :3
*waves* welcome to rpr! Everyone is super helpful and nice here, easy to make friends :D hehe, what kinda rp you enjoy?
mewmewmyoo Topic Starter

nikina wrote:
*waves* welcome to rpr! Everyone is super helpful and nice here, easy to make friends :D hehe, what kinda rp you enjoy?

I like a lot of fantasy rps. :P That's kind of a broad topic, but there isn't really one smaller branch to break it down into, since I like so many of them.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :)

I just looked up that game, it sounds interesting :)
Minerva

Welcome. I love fantasy, too. Feel free to look into my threads in the Fantasy Section, Mystic Yard Sale and Alexandria, Egypt. They're pretty open to whatever. Mystic Yard Sale is broadest but there's very few things we don't accept in Alexandria.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus