Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there, All

TomoeNuru

A friend of mine who has been on RPR recently introduced this place to me and only having done minimal roleplaying before, I thought I'd join. I've been creative wring since 2002, got a degree in it, but not gone anywhere with it. So I was recommended roleplaying. I hope to see you in the RPs...eventually. Haha!
Welcome to RPR! Maybe you could tell a bit about the sort of writing you've done and what sorts of RPs you'd be interested in?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here so don't be afraid to jump right in! Hope you're enjoying the site so far <3
TomoeNuru Topic Starter

Hello Novalynn & Loki! I've done a wide variety of writing...degree and all...expands the horizons a lot. However, I enjoy writing in the military and political thriller genre the most, often with either a supernatural, fantasy, or science fiction twist to them. I have my some of my writing posted on Figment under the same penname I use here.

I, however, steer clear of all romance. I don't enjoy reading it, have tried and failed to write it, so I just don't do it.

I do enjoy RPR so far. I've been rping with my friend, but haven't had time to really dive into the forums and yet. (Graduated and poor. It's a life.) Any tips the regular FAQ doesn't give?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there, All

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus