Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Operation Kosnov.

Four fast attack ships quickly flew over head, and sped passed three gunships in formation. One of the ships took lead, and two hatches opened up on the bottom. Two pods quickly descended from within the hull of the ship, and six missiles were launched from each of the pods. Each of the missiles struck a concrete wall, and pieces of it began to break off, and expose its metal interior. The three other attack ships launched their missiles, striking the same wall, and all four of them would pull up. Gaining altitude, the attack ships would fly back to the Shadow of Intent that breached clouds overhead. Tanks and infantry support vehicle's were grinding to the enemy controlled city. Daniel was sitting inside one of the gunship's, manning the 125mm cannon as the two marines to the left of him was manning the 60mm and 30mm chain gun. Jackson broke over the communication's link within his T-103, and the gunner just fired a round.

"We've got enemy heavy armor east 155 from lead. 909's disperse and have your infantry dismount right now. The initial attack with the fast attack ships shook them up. Commander, I am counting on you to destroy those tank destroyer's located north at 50. Copy?" Once Jackson was finished, the gunner fired another round, striking one of the Insurrection's T-98-B's in the side, destroying it on contact. Overhead, the three gunships began their strafe run. Daniel would then load up the 125mm with an armor piercing round, and looking at the screen.

"Copy, I have the enemies ISU-180's in sight. It would appear to me that they didn't see you guys yet. AC-230's making a circle round now, hold position." Once Daniel gave out the command, and the AC-230 began to circle around at a 30 degree angle. He set his sight's on one of the 180's, and fired the 125mm. The gunship shook a bit, and he would watch the screen contently. Once the round hit the target, Daniel load the cannon quickly, and targeted another 180. "One tank destroyer down, three more to go." Griffin broke over the communication's link, just as small arms began to fire. Tank shells were also exploding in the background as well, and the marines were yelling at one another.

"Commander, I would love to have some support at the west side of the wall. My marines can't hold out much longer, we're down to fifteen marines now." Griffin broke out from cover, firing his HK3000 LMG at an oncoming wave of insurrectionist's. The marines followed suit, firing their rifles as well. "We don't need heavy support, just a strafe run from the Oracle gunship." Daniel tapped one of the marines shoulder, and he would aim the 60mm cannon over to the west side of the wall. He would then press a button on the side of his helmet, looking over at the screen the marine was looking at.

"Copy that Griffin, Oracle gunship Whisky-99 in rout to your position. Just hold out until they arrive." He looked over to his own screen, aiming the cannon to target another 180. Once the cross hairs lit up green, Daniel fired the cannon once more. Destroying one more tank destroyer. A fast attack ship flew passed the AC-230, and fired off two laser guided rockets at the last two destroyer's. "Hotel four, watch where you're going. You almost tipped us under from your attack run."

"Sorry commander, marines on ground wanted those destroyer's gone. We made it top priority from General Akan herself." Daniel shook his head, loading the cannon with high explosive shell's, and that was when the AC-230 leveled itself out. The second Oracle gunship broke off from the AC-230, and went to aid the 909's from enemy infantry.

cities_of_the_future_by_jonasdero-d5jkvqs.jpg

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Operation Kosnov.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus