Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Big City of Anthros (1x1 with LordFantastic)

Dave Sparks (played anonymously)

It was late in the afternoon when Sparks left school and started making the long trek home-- and by long trek, he meant long for him. He only stood at three inches tall, being a mouse anthro, and had to walk through the city to get back home.

The world had been overrun by anthros; breeds of anthropomorphized animals that came in every species, shape, size, and color you could imagine. He had pulled the short genetic stick (almost literally). At his size, he was easy prey for any predators looking for a snack on their night out.

Fortunately, the smaller species of anthros (which were often referred to as micros) had developed incredible speed and stamina like their animal equivalents. This speed allowed them to get out of right spots quiet easily, though there were times it failed. Laws were developed to protect these tiny citizens, but the occasional unfortunate civilian did vanish now and again, excused with no small amount of paperwork.

As Sparks took a back alley, knowing that his usual micro subway had left already, he kept himself on the lookout for any hooligans. Predators had enjoyed lurking about in the early years of anthro civilization, but that problem had faded once the Micro Protection Laws (MPLs) were passed, better equipping and informing police forces to deal with such misdeeds.
Xena bruning fox (played anonymously)

It was a late afternoon. Xena had been walking and hitchhiking for 3 weeks before she made it to the city needless to say she was completely exhausted soar and trusty the only feeling in her body more powerful that these 3 pains was ravenous hunger she had not eaten any thing in 3 days. Her number one priority was to find food and quick. Unfortunately being a carnivore she could only eat meet being from the black forest she had no money to buy meet and being an apex predator she was full of raw animal instincts and terrible hunting skills and now she was going to put them to use.

after looking for a few hours Xena had found a mouse all buy him self she hid in the darkness just away from Sparks's view. The moment the unlucky mouse walked buy she pounces out of the shadows baring her teeth and claws. She leaped out with the hopes of pining the mouse to the ground.

(you can decide whether she pins him or not)
Dave Sparks (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Having trained hard after a particularly close encounter with a predator, he caught the glint of the fox's eyes as she pounced and dashed away from her. He stared for a long while at her, noticing how unkempt she looked and the ravenous hunger in her eyes.

"W-What do you think you're doing?! I'm walkin' here!" He glanced about for his exits; there was only the way he came from and where he was going. The alley was closed off from the street, so he knew he couldn't turn there for help. Not waiting for a reply, he turned tail and ran as fast as he could down the alley.

she barred her razor sharp teeth at him and growled the words "hunger!". Then win the mouse started to run she immediately took off after him on all 4's like a Feral best. Her long purple hair and her huge fluffy tail flowed behind her in the wind as reached higher velocity speeds. As she caught up to the mouse her eyes narrowed in on him seeming as if they were glaring directly at his beating hart. Her mouth was watering with her tongue flopping out of the side with a small amount of drool on it.
If sparks did happen to look back by the crazed look on her face he would have been able to tell that the only thought going through her mind was 'CATCH KILL EAT!"

Sparks did care enough to turn his head to look back. He immediately regretted it. "Calm down!! Go find a vendor or something!"

He saw the entrance to the street up ahead and accelerated, knowing that if he got there he could get help to get away from this crazed vixen.

at his words she shouted "NO!"
then moving as fast as her body would possibly let her she rushed up and jumped over Sparks. She got in front of him and stopped so that he would be forced to run right in to her. She was standing right between him and the entrance to the street leaving the mouses with few good opinions if he tried to go around or under her that would be so close she could easily grab him truing back would start the chases over maybe talking could working but unlikely

His eyes widened at her move, but he continued strong, choosing to vault over her head. Putting on the most speed that he could muster, he leaped, aiming to land on her head and jump off from there to the street.

It was then that a laser grate pulled up in front of the street entrance, blocking off the passage of everything, micros included. Behind the grate, a large line of eighteen wheelers pulled through, carrying on them supplies for construction. Their passage would take several minutes.

now that sparks was trapped win with her she smirked then picked him up by the scruff of the neck after he hand landed just behind her. She held him up to her face "nothing personal just hungry" she said with that mad hunger in her eyes

He thrashed in her grip. "Put me down! I'm not food! I'm a person!" He tried to kick at her nose in spite. "Now lemme go before I call the police or something!" He fumbled for his cellphone and dialed 911 in a frenzy, not bothering to wait for her to put him down. "You're really gonna regret this!"

she trys to grab his phone wrapping her large clawed hands around his little tiny hands and squeezing sparks's hand tightly and pulling on the phone. Much to Sparks bewilderment she then asks "What is this some kind of weapon!?" *she forcibly tars it from his hand and pushes him to the ground she sniffs the phone a few times then glares at the mouse expecting an answer. It really did seem as if this girl had never seen a cell phone before.

"Oof!" She was forcing all the air from his lungs, making it difficult to breath. The laser grate remained up, the trucks passing by slowly.

He stared at her, dumbfounded. "Seriously? It's a cell phone! Nokia, actually. Beautiful stuff. Anyway, if you've gotta eat something, could that something be my backpack?" He pointed to the old, rugged, tattered thing, which was in a dire state of disrepair. "At least then I can say some girl ate my homework."

The phone, judging by its silence, had been unable to make the call. Sparks cursed his luck and glared up at this crazy, feral woman.

she sniffs it a few more times then looks at sparks as he speaks she only glances at his back pack for a moment before shaking her head "why would I want to eat such a lonely shack?" *she sounded quite offended by the very offer* "I would have you know that as a grate fox I need pure meat I do not eat pepper and lather I'm not like you rat so unless there is meat with in that bag or a way to get meat with in your mind I will need to simply eat you"

He knew he didn't have any meat on him (besides the stuff that was part of him), but he knew he had some cash to spare. Granted it would cost quite a bit to feed a fox morph. "U-Uh... I can buy you a meal! Yeah, I can go and get ya something to eat!" Hopefully she wasn't looking for live prey. That he couldn't provide.

The trucks had passed and the grate was lowered, but he knew by now that nobody was going to help him. The only chance he had was if she accepted his offer or if he slipped away from her paws.

She stairs at him for a wile clearly thinking hard on her decision. Whether to eat sparks now or to lit him buy her a meal.
". . . . . . fine" *she said in a some what annoyed tone of voice* "but only because it's better than rat meat" *this remark was in more of a sarcastic or joking tho still annoyed tone of voice* *she then ruffly places her hand on sparks's shoulder looked him directly in the eyes and said* "Keep in mind if you lie to me and try to escape I will hunt you down" *this time her voice was very serious and to show how serious she was she unsheathed about a 3'd of her sword out from it's case on her back. After she knew sparks had gotten a good look at the razor sharp cold steel she put it back in the sheath and let go of sparks*
"under stand?" *she said quite calmly*

He nodded vigorously, eager to be let go. "Yeah, yeah, I get it. And I'm not entirely sure if the local sushi shop has anything more delicious than me," he said, sticking up his nose in distaste. He then realized that convincing a fox that he was tasty was a bad idea and lowered his ears. "Unless you try their house sauce with it. Stuff's divine." Having no experience with meat himself, being a vegetarian, he wasn't sure about this, but knew his carnivorous friends said it was indeed good.

Squirming, he tapped at her paw. "I'll need to be put down to lead you there though. I imagine you don't know the city well." He'd be surprised if the woman knew what a car was, truth be told.

from were sparks was he could hear the sound of her stomach rumbling like some kind of staved monster. After sparks was done talking she slowly sets him down on the ground* "very well now lead me to a place were they sell large rare steaks. Before I decide weather or not you were telling the truth win you said you were delicious" *it seemed like that was a joke but there was a hint of seriousness to it.*
*sadly rare stake was found at some of the more expensive restaurants for the most part.*

"R-Rare steaks?!" He wasn't sure if he was packing enough credits to pay for that. As far as prices went in the city, micros were charged less because the goods they bought were extremely small. He had two hundred credits on him at most, and that would maybe-- just barely-- buy a steak. "Y-yeah, sure." Using his knowledge of the city, he started to trudge to one of the fancier restaurants several streets down, figuring he was a dead man. "Could you at least carry me there?"

win sparks suggested that she carry him she let out a fairly loud laugh* "carry you??. . why? do you not have working legs are you exhausted from trying to out run a fantastically fast fox such as my self?"
"well I guess I can't blame you for having a weaker body. . . . .. very well" *she picks up sparks in her arms like a baby. She held up close to her chest so as not to drop him.

While he didn't really appreciate being held like a child in public, he did appreciate that she accepted his request. He also would've been a little more enthusiastic about being held close to a woman's chest had there not been the possibility that he could end up on the other side of her ribcage soon.

Relaying the directions to the fox, he wondered if there was any other way he could escape if his plan failed. If all else failed, he planned on just running off and yelling the situation to the nearest person. At least then someone would know what was happening before he got stuffed in her jaws.

Once they got to the restaurant, he directed her to step inside so they could order, figuring she'd like to do so herself.

She did in fact step inside wile still holding on to sparks she then tried to walk right in to the kitchen win asked if she worked here she said "no why?" win told many times by the workers that she had to go to a table before she could eat she went and sat down at some one else's table right in between a boy and his girlfriend on a date. After a long and confusing argument with the couple and a waiter they toke her and sparks to an open table.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Big City of Anthros (1x1 with LordFantastic)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus