Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Posting pictures off a device.

I sometimes post pictures on my ipad onto forums and stuff, exept on this website it just comes up with the URL and not the option to choose a file and select a photo.
Is there any way of possibly getting them onto the forum without using a computer?
I have tried using websites...but that didn't exactly work out well....just a very...very...very long line of code.
Kim Site Admin

The issue isn't your iPad. This isn't possible from any kind of computer. This site has no support for uploading images directly to the forums -- hosting these kinds of images is just too expensive for us to offer right now.

If you want to post an image on the forum, you need to upload it to a site devoted to hosting images, and then use the image BBCode tag to post it here. http://www.rprepository.com/help/bbcode#69
caramelkitkat Topic Starter

Are there any websites you would recommend that would be able to transfer my images into bbcode? I doubt somehow I would be able to do it with my ipad 😔
I just want to be able to transfer drawings from my photos :/
PANGAEA

Well I have a deviantart
account that I use to post my art. From there you can open the image and use the URL.
I've seen a number of folks use imgur and a few use tinypic. I sometimes use Photobucket. So long as you can get an image url (address) that ends in .jpg, .png, or .gif, when you're posting, the button with the little photo icon, between the underline U and the little chain icon, will wrap that url in the bbcode for you. :)

You are on: Forums » Help » Posting pictures off a device.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus