Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Allons-y and hello!

Mjohns

That was it. The title was mostly my whole introduction.

Okay, geez! Stop yelling!

My name is Matt and I am a 25 year old, nerd extraordinaire. DnD, MLP, Firefly, DW, LoL, WoW, Star Wars, COD... I listen to the Halo soundtrack while doing homework. Makes homework a little more epic.

Anyways, I prefer RP's with superhuman elements but I've been known to try new things.

Hit me up... I'm lonely.
Welcome friend!!!
The Halo theme makes Anything more epic...just saying >.>

Anyways!

Hi I'm Kat and welcome to Rpr =D
Welcome to RPR! :)

Most games get set up through the Looking for RP forum or through the somewhat more specific Find RP tool. It's also perfectly acceptable to contact the posters of RP topics already going to ask about joining it, or to just send a request by PM if you think a particular person or character seems pretty cool. And everyone's pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to just dive in and ask!

Also, if you have any questions (even if they seem stupid), don't hesitate to ask. ^_^
Mjohns Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm reception! I'm having a blast so far with new characters on the way. Feel free to shoot me a message or friend me. I'm pretty amiable.

See you IC!

-Matt
Mjohns Topic Starter

And yes, the Halo theme also fuels my lead foot. Lol
Well I'll say I was already eyeing The Revenant. I haven't a clue of anything to do with him ('course, I'm kinda braindead today and kinda busy other days... blurg), but he certainly seems pretty well set up. :)
Mjohns Topic Starter

Rev is still very much a work in progress. I can't keep myself from tweaking until I'm happy. Lol
Welcome to RPR! As you can see we're a super friendly community here, and I'm glad you are making new friends and having fun! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm a fan of the Thor soundtrack or the LOTR soundtrack for the making of things more epic, personally. ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Allons-y and hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus