Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

A disturbance in the force was felt across the universe as a new being emerged from the chasity that was not knowing of his force sensitivity as he unleashed a torrent of force power in a moment in which he was lost in anger. Then just like that...it vanished.

Yes ladies and gentlemen. My procrastinating is complete. One of my characters, Adam Reston, is soon to be complete. He is all down on paper and I have started putting up his info. The star wars universe will never be the same. All force sensitives, Jedi and Sith alike would be wise to be on their guard as it is unknown at this time where his loyalties lie. Much less just what this new being is capable of.
Hmm, I might have to dredge up a really old Jedi character. I haven't had anyone to rp with her in a long long long time. I'll pm you when her profile is up, in case your interested.
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

That will be indeed interesting. As of right now I'm undecided which side of the force Adam will align with.
Force users? psch.

Laser minigun solves everything.
Adam Reston (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

ToBeContinued wrote:
Force users? psch.

Laser minigun solves everything.

I find you lack of faith most disturbing Admiral... *force chokes*

Heh.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus