Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » United Deities Discussion

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T Topic Starter

It's up now: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=14160

Sorry it took so long to get up XD
Great! Is there a specific order we need to post in?

FOrthe moment yes. I am however just testing it out atm so it might change t=in the future.

You cn find the post order on my first post in the thread, an=under edit 2.
Hmm. What might happen if perhaps Aurora were to be unsure of who to go for or against and goes for both of them and ends up making a perfectly large catastrophic event and THEN chooses whome she would rather fight with? XD just a thought.

Uh..... depends. What would happen?
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

(I have a feeling I am going to be denied, but might as well ask.)

Would I maybe be used as a pawn? I know I'm not a God, but I know the God of The Shadows and could be used as either side's (preferably pro-change) side. I won't be able to RP as the God because the Shadows are in their own realm, and shadows are everywhere.

(Note: the God of The Shadows is different from the God of Shadows.)

Sorry man. As the title said the rp's closed now.

Though I might change my mind if you explain how the god of the shadows works, and how it's different from the god of shadows.

It's as simple as the difference between shadows and Shadows. shadows are what is caused by an object blocking light. Shadows are dark, shadowy figures that come from the Shadow Realm that can travel through the shadows. This is where you get shadow-walkers like me. Humans that use the black magic of shadow-travel. Now, the God of Shadows is in this world and controls the shadows. The God of The Shadows is in the Shadow Realm and controls the Shadows.

Now, how do I fit in? I am a mortal of the world that is changing, but my skill set appeals to one side.
If Aurora were to be neutral, then she would be torn. When a goddess is torn, a whole giant set of problems arive, for instance the sun stops rising or fire won't start at any point in the world. Anything light instantly turning black. So bascialy just a whole lot of chaos and thus is needed that she be convinced to rival against the other. Granted this may make her role a bit more important , as I do not wish to God mod at any point. I am simply saying it may help the plot if I were to be sacrificing what I'm normally comfortable with to be making a story to possibly last longer. Or to make it more interesting. If I am denied this request it is to no matter :)

@Archer: Personally I'd prefer you to play as the God of the Shadows. I don't really think it would be fair to have a role play centered around gods, where everyone's character is a god and have one guy playing a mortal. Sorry man but I think I'm gonna have to stick with my old answer

@LawOfJohnson: That seems like a really interesting idea XD and I could totally see Ottahrr not caring at all about the light issues sicne he's re-working the universe.
Jane (played anonymously)

Can I go now or do I still have to wait

I know, but I don't mind being a pawn. I honestly want to try it out, actually. This way, I'm on a side. The God of the Shadows would be neutral since he's in his own realm...

Yeah go ahead. No idea what you'd do atm though XD considering I haven't had Volther react to you
Jane (played anonymously)

Huh that's actually a good point crap

Okay, I guess we can try it out then. He's going to be for Ottahrr right?
Sweet! Hehehe.........evil plans XD pfft. Fun right?

Sketch444 wrote:
Okay, I guess we can try it out then. He's going to be for Ottahrr right?

If to me:
Cool. :) And as for which side I'm on, whoever convinces me best. (Yes, for Ottahrr)

Archer you post after kariah okay

Ok cool. Thank you. *bows respectfully*

(Also, for this thread, may I suggest adding discussion in the title?)

Aright

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » United Deities Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus