Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampires, cat-people, demons, post-apoca (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ok, it seems that Liz is my only human character that would be of ANY use in a zomb appoc. David would probs be much too young and the rest just aren't normal. So do you want it to be a 1x1 or did you want to do a 1x1x1?
sinspired Topic Starter

Elizabeth Monroe wrote:
Ok, it seems that Liz is my only human character that would be of ANY use in a zomb appoc. David would probs be much too young and the rest just aren't normal. So do you want it to be a 1x1 or did you want to do a 1x1x1?

1x1 is preferable. :) You don't have to fit into a zombie apocalypse, it can be any sort of apocalypse, or if you'd prefer to do a normal modern rp, I can develop Maya there, too.
sinspired Topic Starter

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
Sweet! I'm in! :D

PM me and we'll see what we can work out ;D
OK, I actually think I will use David. It will be a little more of a challenge..
sinspired Topic Starter

Elizabeth Monroe wrote:
OK, I actually think I will use David. It will be a little more of a challenge..

Awesome! Wanna PM me and see what we can get going?
Sure! (ps. I won't be able to get on tonight after this, but I'll be on all weekend.)
sinspired Topic Starter

Elizabeth Monroe wrote:
Sure! (ps. I won't be able to get on tonight after this, but I'll be on all weekend.)
Alrighty! Just let me know whenever~
Malice (played anonymously)

I'd love to play with Esther! X3 You think you'd be cool with this character?
sinspired Topic Starter

Malice wrote:
I'd love to play with Esther! X3 You think you'd be cool with this character?

Ah, yay! I've been so excited to do something with her! Yes, Malice looks very interesting, but Esther will probably be very afraid of her! :) I'm on mobile right now, but if you'd like, we can PM and work something out?
Malice (played anonymously)

Was wondering why you hadn't replied before realizing I didn't subscribe to this thread. (@^@) I'm a mobile user too, so no worries. :3 I'll PM you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampires, cat-people, demons, post-apoca (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus