Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Late intro

So yeah, this introduction is long overdue.

I've been roleplaying on and off for at least five years now. I technically started back in 2004/5, but there was a hiatus in 2006 and 2010 when I didn't roleplay at all. Due to some difficulties finding roleplay partners recently, I've been more focused on lone writing. My professors keep me relatively busy as well.

My preferred genres (for roleplay) include: Action-adventure/Thriller; Spy-fi (and, on occasion, regular spy fiction); Science fiction (mainly cyberpunk and post-cyberpunk/tech noir); Low fantasy; most forms of Crime/Conspiracy drama; and Psychological thriller/horror. I'm not clever enough for full-on comedy... maybe a bit of satire though.

Rating-wise, I prefer either BBFC 15 or 12.

So, hello to everyone! I won't draw this intro out any longer than necessary for your sakes. :P
Kim Site Admin

Well hi there! Pleasure to meet you! In keeping with the theme of lateness, I have been super crazy busy preparing for the major upcoming update and got behind on checking the intro forums. But that doesn't mean I'm any less thrilled to meet you! :)

What do you personally define as "low fantasy"?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're finding lots of new RP and making loads of new friends! <3
Mythic Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Well hi there! Pleasure to meet you! In keeping with the theme of lateness, I have been super crazy busy preparing for the major upcoming update and got behind on checking the intro forums. But that doesn't mean I'm any less thrilled to meet you! :)

What do you personally define as "low fantasy"?
I basically try to stick to the TV Tropes definition. I'm far from averse to magic in a setting, but I find it difficult to roleplay in continuities that rely heavily on magic.

Also, I apologize for the late response. Been a rather busy week. Things should be getting normal again starting the day after tomorrow. :)
Kim Site Admin

I totally understand late responses and busy weeks. >.>

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Late intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus