Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well hello there~

One of my friends showed me this site and I decided to join it.

But hello everybody! I am called Kari around these parts. I have various OCs and avatars I created and I'm hoping to develop them further in some RPs. Maybe I can also gain a confidence boost in my skills, haha.

I hope to have fun here, this looks really nice~ <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome Kari!

We like new people here and we're all about help each other, so you're in the right place. If you have any questions, just ask :)
*waves* hello Kari, welcome to rpr! And it's great around here, everyone is nice and helpful :D perhaps we can rp some time :D
Welcome Kari. I am the god of RP in this domain! Ok...maybe Demi god...? High priest? Acolyte? Ok...fine... I'm just a regular ol RPer. Anyways! This is my official welcoming to the 3000th member of RPR! Beware of Darth. He will try and coax you to the darkside with cookies. But they are always so dry...and stale...not worth your time. Try mine instead! Their all soft gooey and moist.
Sanne Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to RPR. :D What skills do you speak of that you feel need improvement? We're a helpful bunch, maybe some of us can help. :3
Lance2011 wrote:
Welcome Kari. I am the god of RP in this domain! Ok...maybe Demi god...? High priest? Acolyte? Ok...fine... I'm just a regular ol RPer. Anyways! This is my official welcoming to the 3000th member of RPR! Beware of Darth. He will try and coax you to the darkside with cookies. But they are always so dry...and stale...not worth your time. Try mine instead! Their all soft gooey and moist.

I think you're confusing her with Keri, who is the 3000th member. ;)
Kariisis Topic Starter

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcomes everyone! <3

Sanne, the only thing for me is simply being more descriptive. I'm primarily a writing RPer and have roleplayed on forums for quite a few years. In all the RPs I've been, they have been very descriptive in the scenery and actions. But otherwise, that's about it.

Ninika, maybe we could RP at some point. I still gotta get my characters together, hehehe. I have a lot of characters I created but only so few I RP, haha. XD

Yeah, don't mistaken me for Keri now. :o I don't know who that is but it's a common mistake. In real life, I still get my name mixed around to this day! lol
Like zoinks guys. My bad. I'm hungry. Lol. Either way welcome! 3000th member or not! Lol.
Welcome friend! I'm sure you will have fun here haha just gotta post some they give ya a good story
Can I call you george? But these pants will protect your mind.
heh, I would love to rp sometime. :) just gotta find characters that mesh together/actually would meet. lol Most of mine are all modern

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well hello there~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus