Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unseen Threats (Ask to join)

OOC: This RP is strictly Science Fiction, no Fantasy aspects mixed in. No demonic characters, no magical characters, and definitely no Anthropomorphic animals. This role-play is mainly action, only small amounts of drama involved please! A few rules to follow;

1.) Limit the use of profanity
2.) No fantastical aspects
3.) Please limit drama
4.) Although most characters will be masters of combat, no one will be OVERLY powered
5.) PM me before joining
6.) HAVE FUN

In this RP Artemis is your trainer, although your characters may be the top of there class, but in Hunnel's perspective, your just mutts hoping to learn new tricks. Don't try and out-due or out-smart Artemis, because if you do, your training is over. So remember, before you start, no Fantasy, no trying to out-due, and HAVE FUN.

IC: Artemis, the Shadowed Killer, a legend amongst soldiers, was hand-selected to train the future generations of Fabled Warriors. This title was not given out loosely, the ones that received were held with high honor, excelled in physical training, and have exceptional mental abilities. Although Artemis was a mercenary for hire, his loyalties still lied with the UCPU, 'Universal Catastrophe Prevention Unit', and would do anything to help its future.

Walking in his sleek black battle suit, he walked in front of the twenty, hand-selected, rookies. "Only some of you," speaking with confidence, and sense of arrogance, Hunnel held his chin high, "will make it through. Seven of you to be exact." Most of the recruits looked in shock, some even mumbled under there breathe about this being a waste of time.

"B-but sir," a small girl spoke, "if only seven make it, w-why bring all of us. Why n-not just select those that have the b-best st-statistics?" She gulped, anticipating Artemis's response in a bark, but instead reacted calmly.

"Simple," he strutted in front of them, some of which, stared in awe at the living legend, "I've never trusted statistics." Stopping in the middle, he grinned under his helmet. "Well now, lets get to know each other!" Armor finger glued itself to a random recruit. "You there," he said half-giddily, half-serious, "lets learn about you, shall we?"
CD-407B (played anonymously)

(sorry will fix this post when a new character is made please ignore until edited)
(Are you still doing this?)
Artemis Hunnel (played by JollyRanchers123) Topic Starter

(Indeed so! Join in if you'd like to!)
Rookie Elizabeth Monroe had always dreamed to be a Fabled warrior, training her butt off twenty-four-seven. She had been surprised when she found out she had been hand picked to be trained under the legendary "Shadow Killer", so exited that she had called her sister to tell her, spending at least ten dollars in interplanetary funds to reach her.

Liz stood with the other recruits listening to Artemis tell them that only seven will make it out of training, biting her lip in anticipation. When Artemis pointed at her, she nearly jumped out of her skin with nervousness. "W-what would you like to k-know sir?" She asked, mentally scolding herself for stuttering. Liz was usually very good with showing no emotion to others lest they use it against her, which was a little hard to do when she was this nervous. Adjusting her stance a bit, her right pants leg rode up a little exposing a bit of metal underneath.

(Is it ok if Liz has her mechanical limbs? They're technically not fantasy. Also, sorry I didn't see this until now.)
Artemis Hunnel (played by JollyRanchers123) Topic Starter

(So sorry for the absence! School hasn't been kind to me, but I'm back now! And of course it's okay! Artemis has a few tricks up his sleeve himself!)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unseen Threats (Ask to join)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus