Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Reverse (1x1 Closed)

Kai (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

"It smells menacing, so don't try and flatter yourself. It smells like sin and disgust." Kai didn't like standing here, around this woman. She hadn't fed in a long while, and the scent she was giving off was making her... hungry. But as she had spoken, her fangs may have been visible.
Misty Dollard (played by Pineapple)

In response to the woman words Misty laughed, "Sin? Perhaps...perhaps not." the sight of Kai's fangs told her that the woman wasn't completely human. She casually hefted the wrench from one hand to the other, "You sound so loathing of me, but those lovely fangs indicate to me that you are not human." she would pause a moment pacing around the room she would end up in the door way to the rest of the rooms.
Leaving the exit free, and guarding the door the rest of the room.

"I can smell that your no lycan. So then, that leaves to question. What are you." it was phrased as a question but not asked as such. Again she hefted the wrench from hand to hand, and it wasn't a threatening image. More of a bored one.

Her eyes looked to the exit as Misty moved. She was almost surprised. "You make it look like you are willing to let me walk out of here..." she said, a little cautious. "But then, you want to protect that room. I am almost inclined to ask what is back there... but I don't want to bring up anything I might regret."

She lowered her guns, but just slightly, her eyes moving from the exit, to Misty, to the room behind her.

Misty stood firm before the threshold to the other room. She still hefted the one wrench from hand to hand. "Well, for starters I don't particularly wish to fight tonight." She would say as watched Kai lower her guns. As kai lowered her guns she would smile, "not with an unknown opponent any way." she has specifically used opponent not enemy. She also acknowledged the fact that Kai had dodged her comment of what she was.

"Skitz keeps what he needs..." she shrugged simply, and didn't budge.

"Well, then," she said, lowering her guns. "My curiosity has been sated. But tell me --" She raised her cyan eyes to look at the woman before her. "How many of your kind inhabit this town? I don't want to run into anyone that I might..." And she stopped there, but continued to look at the female.

Once again, she had dodge the idea of explaining just what exactly she was.

Thew her head back and laughed, the sound filled the room and it was actually a rather human sounding laugh, not cold like you'd expect from the undead. As she did this her mouth was wide and her fangs seemed to glisten in the ill light. "If you are so familiar with our kind." she grinned to Kai was she using our to speak of vampires in general or was she lumping Kai in with them? "Then you should know that we are every where especially in the larger cities where it's easy for us to hide." She she folded her arms across her chest and perked a brow, still awaiting an answer.

She didn't like the laugh at all. It actually almost made her cringe. How annoying. "I'm not familiar with your kind... At least, not the city kind. I only run into you on occasion, and that is plenty for me. I try to avoid cities, for this reason exactly. You say there are many out there, so, I'll have to keep my guard up."

She put away her guns, and turned from the woman, as if to say she was done talking, and made her way toward the door.

Misty had been about to answer Kai, and tell her that there was a particular group she would have to watch out for. Her mouth opened to speak but then snapped shut as she heard something, silvery blue eyes narrowing for a moment. Depending on Kai's own hearing she would hear the sound of a rowdy group of sabbat vampires, only a mere few blocks away. Soon the sound grew to something very akin to a howling noise. Most would assume it was a pack of stray dogs, but those with preternatural hearing would notice a tonal difference.

"Just a moment...." she said to Kai, it came out more of a command rather than a request, and she hadn't intentionally meant it to sound as such. The pack was moving past the alley when the door opened out to, their destination was already chosen Moonlighters. The Anarch club.

Kai stopped, though she didn't like being commanded to do anything. But in this setting, she thought it would be best to obey this once. Especially when she picked up a heavy scent. She had heard them before the smell, but this confirmed what they were. She took a step back, as if to make sure they didn't see or smell her. That was the last thing she wanted.

"So..." she started, slowly coming to realized. "You aren't one of the mindless beings that attack anything that moves?"

Misty seemed to be nearly grinding her teeth, a look of pure annoyance was crossing her face and it had nothing to do with Kai. The pack of young sabbat vampires was the cause of her annoyance, there were 3 of them, the youngest being freshly made with in the last few weeks, the eldest perhaps 15 years into their unlife, the other was somewhere in between. They were to meet with the rest of the pack before heading too Moonlighters, and then well the plan was obvious. Stir things up.

By the time Kai had spoken they group had passed. Misty looked to the femme and her brows flared. "Really? If I were I'm sure we would have come to blows long before now." She shakes her head, "No those things there are what your thinking of..." she shakes her head, "Organized...but favor cannon fodder..." She shakes her head, she began padding herself, over various pockets. She was looking for a cellphone, "If they're headed where I think they are...." She found her cell in her back pocket, the only one with a button. A thin little flip phone, she would open it and send a text message. For vampires with out the gift of telepathy, cell phones were a great thing. Snapping it shut she stuffed the phone back into the pocket and buttoned it up, if the pocket were not buttoned she'd likely loss the damned thing.

Her eyes would turn to glance at the wall, as if looking through it to the group she had mentioned. Her eyes closed, and she seemed to be in thought. Normally, she wouldn't have even considered what she was thinking of doing, finding it to be a bad idea. But the thought of taking down more of those beings... and having her fill to sate her appetite.

"Where are they going?" she asked, as she heard the cell phone closed. She eyes the device in interest, not having actually used one ever, in her life.

Looked up to kai and perked a brow, "Well likely to meet up with a few other buddies...then to Moonlighters..." She would think a moment or two, "I think there were three of them...and well thats a small group..." she grumbled thinking a moment or two.

Soon a that sound hit broke through the city noise. Misty hated that sounds, to her it was the equivalent of nails on a chalk board. She cringed a bit, "So Blondie..." she called her this as she couldn't remember if they had been introduced, "If you want an easy out, I suggest you go the opposite way." she flexed her fingers as an electric sounding a generic ring came from Misty's back pocket. She pulled it open swiftly, and with a bit too much strength, the button popped off her pants and a curse followed.

She opened the cell, read the message and snapped it off with out replying. She didn't looked pleased in the least, "I have to be out of here...there's only 2 of us at Moonlighters..." odds Misty didn't like. The bar was a favorite haunt of hers.

She raised a brow, but looked away when the woman spoke again. She really didn't want to get into business that didn't concern her, that really wasn't her way. But the thought of just letting some beasts like that just walk away, when she could do something about it, really was getting to her. She hated Vampires, and any chance she could get to hunt them, was a good one.

She knew when the odds were against her, but this seemed a little hard to tell.

"Don't get the wrong idea," she said, looking back to the woman. "I want to go with you, to make sure no trouble is caused. I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for my own reasons."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Reverse (1x1 Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus