Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi, the name's Lily. I've always love rp, even though I'm terribly awkward at it. Ah, who am I kidding? I'm awkward at everything....

Anyway, I love fantasy and sci-fi, and Dnd is one of my favorite things in the universe.

So, yeah....Nice to meet y'all!
Hallo der. I'm Olybrius even though I'm not a mod or anything special like that, I usually welcome all the members I can. And seeing all of your RP likings I think you'll be in an RP very soon, also a few quick little questions: Favorite day to do anything that you like, how'd you find this wonderful site, and anything else you wanna add on. Oh almost forgot! Weeeeeeeelcoooome to RPRepository!
Solame Topic Starter

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are just my favorite days in general. I get more time on the internets, and I get to read, write, play DnD, and do acting stuff. I actually found this site because one of my friends, who is writing a science fiction series which I created a character for, started an rp here to explore the world he created and figure out the mechanics of it.

Thanks for the welcome!
If you need any help with anything at all, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the moderators or even a random player. And I hope you have a good time on RPR.
Solame Topic Starter

Thank you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! How have you been finding things so far? :)
Solame Topic Starter

I've really been enjoying the site! People here are nice, I like it :D Happy I found it.
Kim Site Admin

That is fantastic to hear! :D
Welcome! If you have any questions about anything, be sure to ask! ^_^
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you're making new friends already :D
Solame Topic Starter

Than you! Everyone here's so nice!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus