Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Catagories

Just an idea I had, I don't know if it would be possible, or if anyone else would like it, but I was thinking of having the ability to put your characters into categories on the profile page. The could be placed under premade titles such as 'Vampires', 'Elves', 'Human', 'Magic-User'... Or you could create your own. I know there would be a lot of catagories that could be used, but I think it would help when people search another persons profile to see something they may be looking for in specific.

I hope this makes sense >.>";
The Man With Many Na (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

I think it's a great idea!!
Kim Site Admin

If it's primarily about search, something like this is TOTALLY planned. Although it's poorly explained in the development log, I have a pretty solid plan for how to go about this and I am really looking forward to seeing it happen in 2012.

I've also got just visual reorganizing for profiles on my list, but to be honest, the priority is lower than low. The reason for that is that the average user has less than 2 characters on their account. Seriously, 1.5 - 1.89 has been the consistent average of characters per user for the last year and a half. For most people, sorting characters into categories would just be more buttons they don't need.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

How can people only have 1 or 2 characters?! I have... like... 5 billion (aka 20ish)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Catagories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus