Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya~

Yo. My name's Kate. I've been rping for almost eight years now, though I'm not as good as I used to be. Looking forward to doing some rp here!
Welcome! Are you sure you're not as good, or are you just more critical? And what sorts of RP do you favor?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :) Folks are pretty friendly here.
CirceFrost Topic Starter

Dunno if I'm good or not, I just know I used to be better xD

And I favor romance/fantasy type rp, but I am totally open to doing others

Thanks! I'll make sure to ask xP
Ah, those are fairly popular. :) You shouldn't have much trouble getting some games going. ^_^
CirceFrost Topic Starter

Coolio. :O What sort do you favor?
I tend to lean toward fantasy in general (classic/high, modern, or science), but I like to try playing around beyond a bit. I'm pretty worthless at real life RP though. ^^; Gotta have something out of the norm in it.
CirceFrost Topic Starter

Yeah. I CAN do it, but I've always found it pretty dull. I'm sure a good plot would make it more enjoyable, but I haven't found one I like. Playing around with new types of rp is fun, too.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! It sounds like you will find what you are looking for here. :) If you feel you've slipped, there's nothing like practice, and everyone here is very friendly and patient while you find your sea legs again. :)
CirceFrost Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! It sounds like you will find what you are looking for here. :) If you feel you've slipped, there's nothing like practice, and everyone here is very friendly and patient while you find your sea legs again. :)

Hee hee, thanks. :)
Welcome to RPR! I've been RPing for about 11 years now and I feel like there is always room for improvement. I hope you make lots of new friends and find tons of new RP :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus