Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New Dream In Furcadia!

Check the latest comments for updates!

Main point: I have opened a dream in Furcadia, on the right side of the road going south from the Streetcorner in Imaginarium. It is called The Land Of Rayneth, and it is a medieval-fantasy Roleplay dream. For specific info on the continuity, the website(group) is here: http://www.rprepository.com/g/rayneth

Talking about it: A while ago, I had a hankering for a medieval RP dream. Now, I'm part of a very nice medieval-RP dream, with a group package and fancy stuff and over twenty players logged on at a time. But I kind of wanted something...simpler, but nice. My own thing. At one point, the wonderful Lyle Grimoire on Furcadia (a close friend of mine), made the Xavier's Institute dream I'm in an entire (but simple) medevial dream for a plot arc we had about going into the past.

With this urge of mine, I didn't want it to go to waste. So I got Lyle's permission, edited it myself, and made it into The Land Of Rayneth.

And now I'm asking for you to join! :) If you want to have some fun, relaxed medieval RP with a unique setting and a down-to-earth half-drow princess (that'd be me ;)), then please join the group, stop on by or drop Naeris Kol an offline whisper.

I'd really love to have you. :) And there are plenty of IC positions that need to be filled, since the place has just started. So check that out on the forums on the website!
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'll have to check it out!
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

It's great to have you around, Heim! :)

Just adding some information...

I've already got a few positions filled out and some RPers. But there's still more positions open! :)
Also, I also have a minor antagonist settled in the shadows and ready to make an appearance or two!

So again, check out the group in my first post up above, and check the 'forums' page. It will tell you all about the open positions. Perhaps your character could use a job! :)
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Another update:

Open positions!

Priest(ess)

Butcher

General Store Clerk

Healer

Innkeeper

Tailor

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New Dream In Furcadia!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus