Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Tomorrows Struggles Begin Today (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

In the future, mankind has discovered other creatures and races, such as elves, dragons and yes, demons. Some demons are good, but others are bad, some pure evil. All of these races live together in peace, save for the demons and other creatures who would like to take the world back from the humans and make it their own, how it was before.

Even the other races did not want this for humans, so they merged magic with technology, creating new weapons to help with this growing war. Several academies were also started, open to all races wanting to join the cause. These academies trained children and teens to fight and slay demons, as well as other creatures that would cause harm to the peaceful races. It was like an unofficial military so to speak. But things were starting to escalate, demon attacks were becoming more frequent, and there were rumors of one of the worst demons who ever lived was soon to be awakened and freed from his prison deep beneath the earth. And the last time he was free, he nearly destroyed the world. Who knows what he would do after thousands of years of imprisonment...

So, I was thinking this could be a group rp of about ten people starting the academy and going through the classes/training for the different classes/ranks and whatnot. oh, and you don't need to have a magic using character to join! So please reply if you're interested, also I'd love to hear feedback!
I WANT IN :3
Ricochett Topic Starter

Sure thing!
Aquamarine (played anonymously)

I'm a Crystal gem but I still have magic. I would like to enroll.
Ricochett Topic Starter

No problem!
Ryuu (played by TheLuckyBlackCat)

Still open? Cuase I'm interested.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Of course :P haha

Yay.

Can the character have some training prior to the class or would that be cheating?
Ricochett Topic Starter

They can. remember, this is an interspecies academy, some species have magic come naturally to them and practice it regularly, even humans, so In short, no, its not cheating ^~^

Okay, so where is the thread where this is happening? Still setting it up?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Just waiting for a few more people. want to make sure I give a good chance for people who want to join.

okay
Ricochett Topic Starter

Everyone ready to start? still accepting by the way

I am ready.
Crystie (played by Crystie78)

Im interested! Though my character isn't exactly magical. I've given her some healing abilities, but she could always learn how to use magic?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Of course!!! The more the merrier!!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Tomorrows Struggles Begin Today (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus