Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Your Knight (PM Rp) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

November 2 2014

9:14am

In modern days, people believe that knights do not exist. Well they are wrong. There is a knight clan in a hidden location, far from prying eyes. In these clans, children are born and taught in the ways of knights. They are trained to fight and kill monsters that seek to threaten humanity. They live among us in silent. The kid you sat next to in class could be a knight and you would never know it.

At a certain point, these young children, boys and girls alike come of age, traditionally at 16, where they are officially awarded the rank of knight. It is at this time, that a knight is paired with his or her paladin. Paladins are magic users who give the knights the strength they need to kill monsters. They may have been taught how to kill, but demons must not only be killed, but their soul must be sent back to the underworld. If not killed properly, the demon will posses a body, and corrupt it.

When a knight and paladin cone together they make what is called 'The pledge '. The knight and paladin enter a binding contract that links them until death. Initially the pledge unites them in mind, but as their relationship to one another grows, so does their bond. And when a knight and paladin truly accept and trust one another with everything that they are, a paladin my present his or her knight with an original set of armor of their own making, fitted perfectly for their knight's fighting style. This is called 'Absolute Oneness '

A paladin may grace a knight with armor before achieving 'Absolute Oneness' but it can only be made from existing armors that other knights have worn. Taking parts from various sets of armor and putting them together as a somewhat makeshift armor. The paladin must be careful of what they choose, because if created improperly, or if certain prices do not match up; it could potentially kill their knight.

Ironically enough, although the knights and paladins hunt monsters, not all of the paladins are human. Some are of different races that ally themselves with the knights and offer to protect mankind such as light elves, dryads, satyrs, and etc. There have been a few rare cases where the knight was not of human species, but those hardly ever happen. Good luck young knight/paladin! Defend the world from the evil forces that seek to destroy and take the freedom of the weak. From those who would dare put out the light.

So I want to do this in pm. I am looking for a female paladin(magician) to be my partner, She also needs to be okay wuth sexual themes/ encounters, as well as possible romance. Reply if interested, hope to hear from you guys soon.
Can I play?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Oh but of course :) Just send me a pm or I could send you one of you want :)
Talia (played anonymously)

Can I play as well?^.^
Ricochett Topic Starter

Yes ma'am. where were all of you guys when I first proposed this as a group idea? lol
Talia (played anonymously)

Im not a group person :( but I did like this whole idea before just saying
Ricochett Topic Starter

Ohh
StormRider912

I feel like I'm stalking you. Id be cool with this if your open
Ricochett Topic Starter

Of course

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Your Knight (PM Rp) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus