Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Fantasy role play (open)

Felyx (played by Explosion003)

Um, seren, I'm not gonna be able to go on rp repository from Friday night to Sunday morning. Are you able to make a one time exception?
Dracon25697 Topic Starter

Sorry for the confusion guys. The number you chose defines your location. The target number is 2. The farther you are away from two the farther you are from everyone else. So check your numbers. Again this was a bit crazy at the start but I've got everything under control now. The forum is in fantasy role play setion. Remember the order. You are free do do as you wish. You may search for another one of us if you want. Or you may find a cabin which will serve as a type of home base. Remember this is a free roam type of thing. I'm not restricting anyone. Go as your imagination lets you. You may post in the order given. Good luck!
Felyx (played by Explosion003)

And I picked 2! Awesome!

Felyx you cannot answer for another character.
Sam Wilson (played by Blu_Dino)

Hai, sorry i am back. So.. do we start?

Look under fantasy RP. The title is the land of algesia. Its your turn to post

ok

I posted. Felyx it's your turn.

Alright I'll reply tomorrow. First thing in the morning.
Ryu Genasumi (played by Ryu)

What squad am I in?

As of right now you may join us. But wait till tomorrow to actually join the RP

Coolzies, we have someone else!

Felyx has dropped out for now so ryu will take his place. Heres the link http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=15152&p=3#1961739
How does this work now, do i do something here or just go to the RP discussion?

First choose a number between 1 and 5
Damion Stratis (played by YinYangBalance)

Alright this number determines how close you are to me and Sam. The target number was 2 so you are fairly close to us. Be will be in a little brown cabin north south of your position. You may now join the Rp. Heres the link. But remember untill ryu responds you are not in a squad yet. Heres the link. Have fun and make sure you read the rules on page 1. http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=15152&p=12#1963624

More people :D

So ill put my gear on my character sheet, but I dont know how all of that works, is there a system to follow or do I just make it up?
Sorry, im new to this site.

Alright i updated my character with gear. ready to rp

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Fantasy role play (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus