Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Fial x Warwick

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial was taking one of his walks through the forest. He wasn't doing anything special, just trotting along in a rather feminine fashion, holding a handful of...flowers. Yes, flowers. He'd found them earlier on his walk, and they were just too pretty to resist! So he'd picked a bundle of them and now held them in his arms as he trotted along contently.

The forest was home to the elf, even if he had just arrived in it earlier that day. Every forest was home when one was an elf, after all. Even though Fial was certainly not a normal one, he was still an elf.
Alarion (played by Warwick)

The troll was strolling through his forest with his trollish style looking for something to do whether it involves his bow and arrow or involves the opposite sex not paying much attention jumping over tall rocks he slips and lands in front of the feminine looking elf but he was so dumb he couldn't tell this elf was a male. Upon noticing the pretty faced male who he believed to be female he quickly jumped up and starting walking and talking about all sorts of things hunting, working out (Which obviously was an obvious lie if you look at him, and also how terrible the flowers smell this time of year. he sniffs the air and swats at the flowers the elf held motioning that they smelled terrible.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial stopped and stared as suddenly a troll was on the ground in front of him. The movement of the troll, so sudden and abrupt, made Fial just kind of stand there, dumbfounded, as the troll went on and on about various topics. When the flowers were insulted and knocked away though, he squeaked and spoke in a rather girly voice due to his upset nature at the poor flowers being hit away! "Hey! They do not smell bad!" he whined, trying to pick up the flowers again.

Watching the elf pick up the flowers the troll stared and started drooling from his mouth and began making rude, offensive,and sexual remarks (Ones that i shall not type due to there content.) in what could be described as some of the raunchiest dialogue to have ever came out of this forest.

Fial's face went bright red and the remarks! He bolted upright, holding his flowers protectively against his chest, and frowned at the troll. "N-n-now listen here! That's not...no! I don't go that way." He pouted slightly. "I like girls! So, so you can just stop saying all that...nastiness." He shivered slightly. Yuck!

"I should wash your mouth out." he grumbled unhappily.

Not understanding the remark about liking girls he retorted " What? So your a lesbian or somethin?" he continued following the feminine looking elf and put his around over the elf's shoulder just bragging about his accomplishments and just sounding like a jackass.

Fial squeaked as he was touched, and called a-- "A what? No, no no I'm straight! I'm perfectly straight!" He wiggled away from the troll's touch and hurried along a little faster. "I uhm, I have things to do, goodbye!" He had no clue what was going on inside that creature's head! It was rather disturbing, and it frightened the poor feminine elf greatly.

Greatly confused he continued to follow the elf until he came to realization that this was a male elf with a sick disgusted voice he says "Y-your... Your a guy! why the hell are you holding flowers! what is wrong with you tricking me like that! how could you string me along like that and not tell me your a guy!! your lucky you have a girlish face or i would've pounded it in already!!"

Fial pouted! "I'm holding flowers because they're pretty! And I was trying to tell you but you were too busy being lewd!" He blushed when the troll said he had a girly face. "It's not that girly!" he whined. "Frankly, you should have noticed sooner! I don't have...ladyparts!" he huffed, his face red with embarrassment.

Offended he replies with a handful of snide rude remarks "Ma'am sir thing... you look quite girly... now you have wasted me time by the way your male parts must not be that significant in size seeing as how i couldn't tell and i am very observant. I am also quite disappointed... you picked those flowers over the best swamp weeds in this forest, you know what will make you look more manly? A beard! Then again your an elf i don't even think your people can grow facial hair. looks at your lanky arms and chicken legs! no wonder you haven't been eaten by Orcs yet... why would they waste there time on you? Your a noodle armed poodle walker!!! Disgusting lift boulders and build muscle! Then when a bully like me harasses you ya can beat them up instead of listening to my rambling about your girly man body! And get a haircut!" upon the haircut statement he smacks the elf in the back of the head and chuckles to himself.

Fial was having trouble keeping up with all the insults he was being dealt! "H-hey! M-my manparts are...fine..." His face was bright red upon talking about such things! He pouted at the troll and sighed. "Swamp weeds are gross. They are sticky and slimy and disgusting." When the troll spoke of a beard, he stared and then quickly shook his head. "No, no no no I will not grow a beard. And hey, we can too! Have you never seen any old, wise elves with beards? I just choose not to." He pouted again.

"I am not a noodle...whatever you called me! I am aesthetic. Muscles are gross and bulgy and they look nasty! I don't want muscles like that, it's terrible!" When his head was smacked, he whined and rubbed the back of it where he'd been struck. "Ow! Hey, don't say that! I really like my hair..."

With a bellowing laugh that echoed throughout the forest he replied saying " Your pathetic little elf! you look like a female! a flat chested female with nothing but a personality and a smile! No man wants that! your lucky that the Orcs haven't found you in fact i might even shoot an arrow towards their camp and have them rip you to pieces haha that would give me a good laugh."

Fial whined at him. "I'm not pathetic! And maybe it's not so bad, looking like a girl. At least I'm not ugly and mean like you are!" He pouted at the troll. "I can take on Orcs. I'm not defenseless, you know!" He frowned at Alarion. "You're a jerk. You should be nicer, you know."

With a smile he says to the small elf " Have you seen the Orcs of this forest?rippling with muscle, Speed like a puma, and they are very durable my arrows snap in two upon contact with there Rocky skin. There Extremely violent... And worst of all uncivilized you think im bad? they won't stop they will eat you! and i don't plan on sticking around for that."

Fial stuck his tongue out at the troll. "Stick around all you like. Elves can be dangerous without having brawn or agility. We don't need muscles to be able to defeat someone in a fight!" He crossed his arms over his chest. "You...are very rude! I don't think I've ever met a troll as rude as you are! What makes you think the Orcs wouldn't eat you instead, hm? There'd be more fatty meat for them to chew on!"

With a deviously wicked smile he retorts " The orcs wouldn't dare touch me. There like animals big dumb animals... kinda like wolves, Know what i mean? Wolves don't attack the animal with the most meat they attack the old, The sick, and the feeble... Meaning you! I however would be more like the bull moose. Bigger muscle, higher stamina, And a bigger mean streak." Upon that comment he pulls out his bow and says " So what will it be? a nice conversation with me? or will your blood forever stain these forests and the belly of an Orc be full from your flesh?"

Fial frowned. "A pleasant conversation? You're the one who started all this crude and cruel talk! And if you're threatening me, you should be more careful." He 'hmphed' and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm not sick and feeble. I just look dainty, that's all."

With a howl of laughter he responds "Dainty? Id say your more of a bunny rabbit a cute little fragile bunny rabbit. By the way unless your looking for some trouble you might want to head back the other way. Up past these rocks is the goblin keep. they don't take kindly to visitors."

Fial pouted again as he was laughed at. "Bunny rabbits are cute! I'll take that as a compliment!" When the troll mentioned goblins, he shuttered a little. "...I think I'll heed that warning. I would be more than happy to turn around and keep going, so goodday!" He turned and quickly started walking, hoping he might lose the rude troll.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Fial x Warwick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus