Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A challenger approaches...

Hello. I'm a kind of a novice at roleplaying. I have some experience, but the few I have some experience, but with roleplays that are a little different than what most people are used too.

Anyways, I'm a horror, sci-fi, and all over stragety fan, especially when it comes to massive explosion filled battles. I enjoy fantasy as well.

Oh, yes, and I am a Dead Space fanatic as well. Now were is my plasma cutter?
Welcome! We get a variety of playstyles and preferences here bu if you feel lost or anything, the Help documentation is pretty spiffy, and you're welcome to ask any questions you have. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What do you mean, your experience is different than most people are used to with RP? :)
Toxic_Ooze Topic Starter

Just different types of roleplays than most people are used too. The mechanics aren't necessarily single character, and usually run on controlling large groups of individual units, armies, per say. They also grow the longer you roleplay as them. It's a little complicated.
So something along the lines of this group?
Toxic_Ooze Topic Starter

Yes! very similiar! Except you would see something like this in it.

Leader: Guy McPerson
Group: Those people

Log: 2345567
Day: 18086987

Infantry
100 First type
200 second type
300 third type

Projects
1. Build something 10/10 days
2. Get some rocks 2/2 days
3. Make some weapons 5/5

LOG
Guy: Why am I here, whats happening to me and why am I writing this? Someone help me!

That is a somewhat simpler version. Usaully you fight other armies, which reqiures even more rules.
Well you're welcome to set such a thing up if you'd like! (Though there may be another group that works that way, I'm not sure.) ^_^
Toxic_Ooze Topic Starter

Already working on it!
Welcome to RPR! There are people with all kinds of playstyles so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for :)
Kim Site Admin

I'll be interested to see your group once it's up and running! :)
Toxic_Ooze Topic Starter

Well, it's ready, I think. I'm really just looking for players and staff.

Va'ri Takeover
Kim Site Admin

Ooh, I really like how this is organized.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A challenger approaches...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus