Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Guns And Swords (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kairo Sperios (played by Ricochett)

Around the year 2076, humans had completely exhausted all of their natural resources, making Earth unsustainable for life. So the world leaders called together a meeting, discussing their options. They decided to send out tactical teams to scout worlds in other galaxies. After nearly five long years, they receive a message back from one of their teams, the Chinese. They had found several worlds capable of sustaining life. But there was a problem. All of the worlds were overrun with monsters. Their main populations were demons, who had not yet evolved and used swords, clubs and bows. There were also very large insects that lived in giant mountains. Also there were beasts, sometimes as big as the insects, which were as large as elephants. But worst of all were the dragons. The top of the food chain. Some of them were reported to be as large as the empire state building. Others, said to be as large as the state of Texas. And in one rare case, as large as California. The tactical team was killed shortly after sending the information.

The world leaders immediately went into action. Combining their militaries, they mobilized and began sending men and women to fight for a new home. The future is out there. In the stars. Fill out the form and lets get started fighting for our new homes!
I have some OCs that'll work for this. They're an established PMC (private military corporation) though. I also have my almost normal Mykhail. XD
Kairo Sperios (played by Ricochett) Topic Starter

ok
Kairo Sperios wrote:
ok
So where did you want to discuss this?

here is fine
Kairo Sperios wrote:
here is fine
Okay, so did you have an idea for this specific RP?

Well, there are a few specifications. Such as no one comes in with mech suits or things like that. Test, there will be a mech juggernaut that one person can be, but everyone comes in as soldiers. If its only a small group of us, like 5 or 7, the story will change to its original plot of us getting lost after going on a scouting expedition to find the original outpost left by the Chinese. But if a lot of people join then it will change. But we will start by arriving at the planet and setting up camp, and by name, everyone will receive a set of armor. It is similar to the armor in Edge of Tomorrow and what the government is making. It is more advanced and compact, and is a bit like iron man armor.I will show it once more people join. Everybody gets a set of armor, depending on their character. Also, there are still guns of course and mech swords. A gun is standard issue, but you can also be trained to use a sword.
Quick question-- What about the EVEREST standard issue light powered exoskeleton? That's kinda what they were made to use-- they are trained from birth and forced to be freaking brilliant tacticians. I can adjust it so that it's only issued as they arrive and change it to whatever specifications you need, but the fact remains that they define the soldiers.

That actually sounds like a good idea. I like that. Idea...they could be an elite group, one of the first to have tested the gear, or have a more advanced version.
... And the rest wear upgraded versions of the EVREST suits-- THAT'S brilliant. Glad to see that we can create something just plain awesome with naught but a bit of discussion. Alright, I suppose this is not a one-on-one RP...

Nope, its a group rp
Ah. I see.

At least it is supposed to be.
this sounds interesting to me o.o
katparker wrote:
this sounds interesting to me o.o
I know, right? He's supposedly creating a group too.
So what are these EVREST suits? What I've read here sounds like that are a modular base type of armor with many specialized variants?
katparker wrote:
So what are these EVREST suits? What I've read here sounds like that are a modular base type of armor with many specialized variants?
Aye. But the problem is only a set amount of people outside the EVEREST can use. They're also light-- they didn't cover everything. But yeah, really modular. They can be customized to the user's use R's wants and needs-- Helmets, a neural interface system-- standard gear. Other stuff-- well. You'll see~
So is this a cannon thing or is this an original idea? Cause if this is just you guys it's pretty cool and I'll join ya if u want!

Its original.I thought of this on another site and I just copied and pasted. Only one person joined and I did 1x1 but I still want this to be a group RP. So if you wanna join go ahead :)
Sick, let's do it!
I believe I'll be playing:

Mars Masterson: Heavy Weapon Expert
Weapon: Bad Wife (Cannon/Rocket Launcher)
Personality: Grumpy
Like: His Whiskey/ His land speeder
Dislikes: Being Sober/ Flying

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Guns And Swords (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus