Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Another traveler enters the massive world

Hello everyone! Its nice to meet all of you and I am quite excited to be here! I'm someone that's been RPing for over a year and has a massive interest in writing. As some of you might be aware, I am a furry so most if not all my content will be related in that category. I found out about this place when browsing FA and saw someone had a account here too. Interested, I figured I would join in...That's when I found out this place is for EVERY kind of RP in all the world! I hope I can make new friends and look forward to going on adventures and more with you all!
Welcome to RPR! We have so many users from Furc, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other furries to play with :) If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! We're all super friendly here and happy to help out new members :D
Maxthewicked100 Topic Starter

Thank you, Loki! Your kindness is much obliged!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome indeed! As Loki said, anthropomorphic characters abound here, and there are plenty of players who hail from games and sites like Furcadia. I think you will fit right in! :) Please do let us know if you have any questions or troubles!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Another traveler enters the massive world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus