Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Furry group of RPers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Being a newcomer round here is a bit tough since I hardly know anyone. So I was wondering if you folk can show me to places where I can get to know some people and at the same time become friends with them as well as their characters in RPs ^^
Well, I'm not a part of any furry groups, nor do I consider myself a furry, but I do have a multitude of anthropomorphic characters, as does one of my friends name Mugorth.
Xena bruning fox (played anonymously)

I have a few furry characters
Maxthewicked100 Topic Starter

Hmm...I see. So there's no official group for furries yet?
I don't think so no. But that's not stopping you from making one.

Hmm...Maybe I'll make one.
Well, if you do I wish you luck. If it were an rp forum I'd certainly join.

Well, for right now, I actually made a group but its not a RP forum. At least not yet as I'm trying to learn how groups work. Its mostly a gathering for all furries as well as those looking to find partners.
Ah, well if you ever need help pm me and I'll help out the best I can.
There's a group for Furcadia players, and there are groups meant more for animalistic characters (though I think most of the existing ones are werewolf-specific rather than furry). Searching groups is still somewhat limited, but you can try some assorted keywords to see what comes up. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Furry group of RPers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus