Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi^^;

Strawberry_Princess

Hi, everyone. I'm Strawberry_Princess^^
My friend told me about this website, and it seemed pretty neat.
I haven't roleplayed in years, so I'm a little rusty...but I've really been wanting to try again.
I hope to rp with you soon :)
SeraphicStar

Welcome to the RPR! We're really glad to have you here :D If you have any questions, we're here to help!
Welcome. :)

I joined after a few years without RPing too, but luckily it seems to be one of those riding-a-bicycle things. ^^ What sorts of RPs have you typically favored/do you think you'd favor now? Genre? 1x1, small group, big group, etc?
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Strawberry_Princess Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome. :)

I joined after a few years without RPing too, but luckily it seems to be one of those riding-a-bicycle things. ^^ What sorts of RPs have you typically favored/do you think you'd favor now? Genre? 1x1, small group, big group, etc?

Thank you for welcoming me everyone :D

Hi Novalynn^^
I'm glad to hear that you fit right in lol
I used to roleplay things like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Buffy, and Naruto. So, I guess I'm more into fantasy, but I don't think I would mind delving into different genres. I'm not totally big on a lot of combat though^^;
I do know that I prefer smaller groups or 1x1 RPs. I tend to get lost in larger groups xD

What about you?
I tend toward fantasy most often too, though I typically avoid fan-based RPs. I don't have anything against them, I just usually feel like I don't have a good enough understanding of the world. ^^; I've also generally gone for small groups, though I'm mostly gotten 1x1's for awhile now. :)
Strawberry_Princess Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Oh do you make up your own settings?
As I/we go, pretty much. ^^ I actually have a partly-developed world stored away, too.
Kim Site Admin

There's a pretty good mix of players here, although I think there's slightly more who make up their own settings than those who do fan settings. That said, there's plenty that do both! :) So whatever you're interested in these days, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding something to do. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi^^;

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus