Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey Everybody!

Iron-Loaf

Technically I have been here for a weeks but haven't been able to set up base just yet. So, this is me saying hello to everybody while I get started on making my character sheets (and images for said characters.) and setting up more information on my page.

All in all, hello! I'm iron-loaf I have had to stop rping for a few years for a many a reason. So I figured that this place would help me get back into the swing of things. I personally like fantasy, scifi, historical, slice of life, and other things. Not too into the hole violence thing but eh, if you can persuade me then good on ya'. I can portray many characters of many genders and sexualities. Though my favorite is portraying large sweethearted males who do tend to be Pansexual.

My favorite style of writing? Anything not in text speech really. It mostly depends on my partners style and taste. Otherwise longer then a sentence, sometimes even a hole essay can happen, just depends on how in to the rp I am.

Umm, not much else to say I think....
Anyways Hello! I hope I can rp with some of you soon!
Hey mang! Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, so I really can't give you any links to anything, but never the less, welcome.
Welcome! Hope everything's been making sense, but if not, there's the Help documentation, and you're always welcome to just ask! ^_^

Thanks for all the info on yourself!
Iron-Loaf Topic Starter

Thank you for the welcomes!

@Novalyyn Oh, no problem, I just didn't really know what else to put there so. Woop there it is! And thank you for any help I may need. lol

@Toxi_Ooze Well welcome to you too then! I don't really have anything either so I guess were even there.
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! Nice to see another player that also enjoys slice of life RPs :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll find someone to RP with in no time!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I've spotted you are the site a few times over the last few days, so I'm happy to formally meet you. :) This is a great introduction, thank you so much for telling us about yourself. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey Everybody!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus