Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Witch Hunt: Villagers Needed (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The 3 Forbidden Talents...

Red Witch:
Pyro-kinesis- Ability to manipulate energy and composition. Accelerate heat with anger or other emotions to create fire.

Pale Witch:
Possession- The ability to manipulate others minds, twisting and bending them to the users word. Only one can resist her power, but not many.

Dark Witch:
Voo Doo- The art of human toucher through human transmutation and self mutilation. All injuries to the user are as if never inflicted.

Im doing a story about a group of witches who live in the 1920 period. They are tucked away somewhere near Salem, most likely Massachusetts or New Hampshire, possibly Rhode Island in a small mansion hidden in the western mountains. There is a town near by though and some can cause trouble there if they want. The town is 1920s Salem.

This story is half love story, have horror story, and have drama. I'll be playing Bathe (A spell book) and HungryOldLady is already the red witch.

I need two people who are willing to do a paragraph required, long term, RP about witches, necromancy, and early American culture fear of the unknown. Let me know if your interested.
Please join our adventure, I'm the red witch and I'm looking forward to meeting my awesome witch sisters. Definitely only join if you want to put the effort in to make this an epic story and quest.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

we will have a new setting and time period, but we still need two witches. And towns folk. Let me know if you want to join the witch hunt!
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

Alright, am ere, i is pale witch!?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

pale or dark, your choice buddy. Would you rather voodoo or possession?
Oh I'd Love to join as voo-doo :D
Still open?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

your in!
This looks very interesting. Too bad I can't join XD I'm a white witch.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

I actually originally wrote it with a white witch. A necromancer who brings people back to life. She isnt in the sisterhood, because she had been unhappy with the way they looked down on the towns folk and used them for their magical experiments. The white witch then became the towns doctor.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

would you still be interested?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Hey DBT, would it be alright if i changed you to a villager? we just had a rush of witches. If not you were the second witch to join so you can keep your stop. It was just that this is going to be a large project and i want everyone involved to put in 100% and i know with your writing skill you can be at 100% no matter where i put you.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Witch Hunter: Possibly me

Red Witch: HungryOldLady (Pyro Magic)

Dark Witch: Starwitch (VooDoo)

Pale witch: DontbeTrippin or Batgeek (Possession)

(Possible Character) White Witch: ChaoticDeath3 (Healing/also a townsfolk:doctor)

(Possible Characterr) Spellbook: Book of Bathe (me)

Black Smith: monkeycyborgninja

Baker or Butcher: ???

Man/Woman of the Church: ???

Farmer: ???
Oh, I love Healing, and ChaoticDeath3 XD
Can't wait :D
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

RoyaleX318 wrote:
Hey DBT, would it be alright if i changed you to a villager? we just had a rush of witches. If not you were the second witch to join so you can keep your stop. It was just that this is going to be a large project and i want everyone involved to put in 100% and i know with your writing skill you can be at 100% no matter where i put you.

I'll let you play two charcters if you back out of a witch slot.
Think I can get on this, I can be the blacksmith, minus the angelic heritage.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

NEED MORE TOWNS FOLK!!!! And the answer from DBT
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Black Smith: monkeycyborgninja

Hunter: spilledink

butcher (maybe my character Mars Masterson... only if we are short one or two)

Farmer: ???

baker: ???

Man/woman of the church/ leader of community: ???
Thanks for adding me. If you're short townies, I can fill...farmer with Aura since she's good at making plants grow.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

thats fine but she cant be a goddess...
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

we need a man of the church! they will act as the mayor type... Dontbetrippin? you want that slot? if you take it, im gonna do roll call then we are gonna start!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Witch Hunt: Villagers Needed (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus