Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Re-Introductions?

Well it seems Sanne's idea of re-introducing herself has taken off as I've noticed some of our more obviously active members, myself included, has decided to follow suite. I think this is actually a pretty good idea cause it gives new members a chance to meet some of the seasoned 'vets' of RPR so they know who they can most defiantly turn to with questions and what not. Not just that but it also helps the community know who's around and about rather than them seeing a character they would want to RP with and send them a message only to not get a response due to the person not exactly being active or whatever.
Claine Moderator

As much as I love talking about myself, I'm hardly a seasoned vet. My welcome thread was only a month or so ago? I do like reading up on all you guys though, makes finding out about the community for newcomer so much easier :D
I like the idea too. Especially for so many of us who joined the site a year or more ago, and (if they were anything like me) were very noobish and unsure of how the community worked yet. This gives us a chance to let people know more about us now that we've settled comfortably into the community.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Re-Introductions?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus