Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A late introduction

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that this introduction is so late. I joined RPR about one year ago, but never really joined any parts the community yet. I've been silent because of time constraints and shyness, but I'd like to start getting into RP again after far too long of a hiatus. I'm a little picky when it comes to settings because I like to work very hard on settings for my characters, but most things can work. I enjoy original and/or inspired fantasy worlds and lots of movement in the roleplay, and I especially love to think up elaborate worlds, back stories, characters, and every other part of the world I use.

I'll try not to go on too much more, but outside of roleplay I attend college courses for programming, play plenty of games, and enjoy art(even if I'm not that great yet). I'd like to be a game designer eventually, possibly in level design.
Loren

Hi, and welcome to the Roleplay Repository! :D

I'm Loren. There are a lot of folks here who're fans of fantasy roleplays and elaborate world-building, me included, so you'll fit right in ! ;) I'd mention the usual help documentation, help forums and Find RP Widget, but you've probably already heard of them :)
Hi! Welcome to the RPR community, I suppose >.<

I'm the same when it comes to wanting detail, but as I don't really get to designing it most of the time I often compromise and start RP'ing before I have very many details (it does helps to develop characters and some other ideas more quickly). I'm actually slowly developing worlds to have a clearer setting :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, even if belatedly! Sounds like you will fit in great here. :)
Welcome to RPR! That sounds like a super cool degree. Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A late introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus