Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here ^-^

Hello!

I am new here (oh really?) and a big lover of roleplay of fantasy, romance, action and the like! I would love to meet new and interesting people and roleplayers! So it would be a pleasure to meet you people! :D xoxo

P.S For roleplays, I cannot always write big replies and my grammar and stuff isn't so perfect >.< Just a heads up for people who are strict about that!
DragonShard

Welcome to the site, nice to meet you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Although your grammar may not be perfect, it looks like you make an effort to put care and attention into your writing, which is what most people really want. :) There are those who like big long replies every time, but there are plenty who don't mind short replies all the time, and some who like a good mix, so don't worry! We actually had a community discussion about this awhile back, that got turned into an article: http://www.rprepository.com/help/writing-for-rp#150 (The link will jump you to the relevant bit, but the whole article is actually really fun)

So, in short, I think you will fit in wonderfully here! :D Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.
Danijela Topic Starter

Ah, that article helped, thank you! :D
Danijela Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Although your grammar may not be perfect, it looks like you make an effort to put care and attention into your writing, which is what most people really want. :) There are those who like big long replies every time, but there are plenty who don't mind short replies all the time, and some who like a good mix, so don't worry! We actually had a community discussion about this awhile back, that got turned into an article: http://www.rprepository.com/help/writing-for-rp#150 (The link will jump you to the relevant bit, but the whole article is actually really fun)

So, in short, I think you will fit in wonderfully here! :D Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you that article helped! But Ill still have trouble with grammar but oh well, I'll try my best!
Kim Site Admin

You're very welcome. And really, it's okay! Best effort is all anyone can ask. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome!! :) I hope you'll have fun around here.

I concur with Kim, trying matters! English is my fourth language so I know the struggle really well. The only people I've ever turned down for their grammar and spelling are those who genuinely don't even bother to try. I'll happily look past errors if someone does their best though, and I know almost everyone on the site thinks the same way! Try not yo worry about it, I think you're doing just fine. :D
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here and just like the others say as long as you try your best most people don't mind :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here ^-^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus