Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Youtubeiverse

I shall use this thread to share funny and epic videos WITH ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL FOLKS. You are welcome to share videos here, too.

Mostly because I haven't yet accumulated the necessary power to turn you all into mind slaves.

Anyway, VIDEO TIME IZ NAO.

Not too terribly long ago, my former roommates and I were working on a webcast show. Unfortunately, the two creators- I.E. Me and Red- had some creative, and also personal, differences, and could no longer continue the project together. I'm still hiding the concept in a closet somewhere to launch when I have time and a really cool co-host to work with!

You think Kelly Ripa's available, now that Regis is retiring?

Okay, I have to admit that is pretty cool.

And you guys are just doofs. XD It was amusing to just watch the intro!
I got one I'll share with you guys...after I'm off work. Heh. Platinum nuts man ahoy!
Andryn Topic Starter

Little known fact about that video. For those that remember him, Sam is none other than my old pal Bonebag who fluttered about here on RPR for a while before he lost his interwebs.
Andryn wrote:
Little known fact about that video. For those that remember him, Sam is none other than my old pal Bonebag who fluttered about here on RPR for a while before he lost his interwebs.

That sounds familiar. I think I spotted him once or twice
Andryn Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Andryn wrote:

That sounds familiar. I think I spotted him once or twice
You might remember him better as The Dark Lord Galvatron
Andryn Topic Starter

This is my niece dancing this last summer before we went to my grandparents' anniversary dinner. Her mother picked the song, not me.
Kim Site Admin

That was a pretty fun vid.
Andryn wrote:

No way! I totally remember him. And I want him to come back. :(
Andryn Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
That was a pretty fun vid.

Why thankee much, m'lady. I know it's not nearly to the cinematic quality that somebody like Darth is capable of, but we got by well enough lol
Kim wrote:
No way! I totally remember him. And I want him to come back. :(
He doesn't have internet right now, he and his ma are going through a bit of a financial dry season but hopefully he'll be back online in a month or so and I'll drag him back by his ear :)
I said I'd bring it and here it is! The antics of me and some of my buddies when I lived in Va Beach. I'm the bozo hanging upside down during the out takes near the end. And being kicked a few times... And running head first into the shed. And yeah...I think that's enough where you can pick me out.

Nut kickin' action!

Enjoy. Heh.
Heh... here's something mindboggling... >.> I was shown this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg
well.. this is intersting for all you that like YOUTUBE and it's about SOPA :D I like him he's amusing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WJIuYgIvKsc
Cover done by Walk off the Earth of the song Somebody That I used to Know by Goyte. Six people and one guitar.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Youtubeiverse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus