Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New and looking for a good long-term rp partner

Hello ^^ My name is Amari, and ofcourse as i'm sure you read I am looking for a good long-term rp partner. I am currently working on Amari's history so far but she is a new character and I would love to have someone help me develop her as a character. I enjoy detail in my rp's, helps give a better mental image of the surrounding area's. I play all types of rp's but my preferences lean more towards medieval/fantasy. I also love building character relationships through rp's.
I would love to rp with you I'm open to just about anything and my characters can be any age so any theme just take a look and pm me if you find one you like :-)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Thank you for your wonderful and thorough introduction. It sounds like you will fit in beautifully. :)
I'm up for some ridiculousness :3
Victoriantruth

Hello and welcome! If you want medieval, I can give you medieval. For fantasy it depends on what kind of story.. So if you want, go check out my characters and tell me if you'd like to rp. Lots of fun to you and hopefully until next time. :)
Fantasy. :P

Archer would work, if you want to go take a look.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! Looks like you're making friends already! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New and looking for a good long-term rp partner

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus