Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey There!

Hello all, it seems this has been a long time coming and something I kept putting off. But, after much procrastination I am here now. So, without further ado I'll introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Tigg and yes that's my real nickname as well as the nickname of my primary character. It was mine before it was hers, but it stuck to both. I mostly frequent Furcadia nowadays and you can find me more often than not in The Sleazy Ferret, after all it's my brothers hangout so where else would I be haha. Anyway, yes before I dribble on. I best sign off.
Hey I'm link go ahead and laugh but any way welcome :-) I hope to rp with you soon :-)
TiggerFellini Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
Hey I'm link go ahead and laugh but any way welcome :-) I hope to rp with you soon :-)
Awww, thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you Link! :)
Nice to meet you I hope you can have fun and if you ever need a friend I'll be there to rp or talk :-)
Kim Site Admin

Nice to meet you! I know a few Tiggs IRL. They tend to be very fun people to have been given such a fun and bouncy nickname! :)

Kim wrote:
Nice to meet you! I know a few Tiggs IRL. They tend to be very fun people to have been given such a fun and bouncy nickname! :)
Haha, aww, well thanks, I like to think I am at least. Though, we all have our bad days, I tend to limit mine to days where I'm not going to see people. LOL
Kim Site Admin

That is quite the talent, to be able to decide when to have your bad days! ;)
yes, that is a good talent to have, i wish i had that one, but i still dont regret my own unique talent since everyone has some special talent that makes them unique

Haha, I wish mine worked flawlessly. I am no Saint.
i dont think there is any true saint now-a-days my talent however does work when i really need it the most
saygerow wrote:
i dont think there is any true saint now-a-days my talent however does work when i really need it the most

hes not lying lol any way we will be there for you
Kim Site Admin

Saintliness not required for me to still be impressed! :)

Well, Saint or not, I am so glad I found a place that's so welcoming! You guys all seem awesome!
Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, welcome to my home! Cookies and an Rp?

Oooh now there's an offer it'd be rude to refuse hehe!
Welcome to RPR! Looks like you're already making friends! :D

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Looks like you're already making friends! :D
Hey! Yeah, seems so, I got told this was a friendly place so glad to find it's true :D Gotta say, I love that avatar Loki!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey There!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus