Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Eh. Hi.

Salutations all! After my friend has been stealing my characters for this site, I decided to RP and show him how it's done, and also to have some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Yas~
Welcome glad to have some one suit up lol
Celsius Topic Starter

I see your pun!
Hello ^-^ would ypu like to rp?
Hehehe still though welcome and I look forward to rp with you.
Kim Site Admin

Say what? Your friend has been stealing your characters? o.o
Oh, my... I hope the stolen characters are all in good fun? xP
Welcome to the RPRepository. We're glad to have you, what kind of genres are your favorite?
Celsius Topic Starter

Alright....epic reply time...

Sure I'll Roleplay with you, I hope to Roleplay with you two, Yes my characters have been stolen, and indeed I know I'll enjoy it here, and my I like any RP! Hah! Did it.
Kim Site Admin

Do you need a moderator to assist you with that or anything? o.o
Celsius Topic Starter

I mean...I don't want to cause a whole ordeal. The most I feel I can do, is play my characters the way they were mean to be played.
Welcome. :)

If you're okay with having your characters stolen then I guess that's no biggie, but you do have the right to ask your friend to take them down, or to ask for mod action. ^^; Mutual respect is an important part of a good friendship, after all. But that's very understanding of you to allow them to use those characters.

I hope you enjoy your stay in any case! ^^
Welcome to RPR, sorry to hear it was under such circumstances. If you ever decide you want help with that, myself or any of the other mods would be happy to assist you :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Eh. Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus