Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Demons come out to (role)play

Seitaro666

Would it be alright if I joined? I have three demons of my own to work with =D
Not this particular one but I'm willing to start a new one if you like
Jello_Monsta

I've been thinking about making a demon character, and I'm always up for an rp :)
Seitaro666

Awesome! That would be cool =D
So what characters are you going to use? I'll probably use Xenon for this one.
Seitaro666

I may just use Seitaro though if the time calls for it, I may bring in Tachi ^^
WeAreNeverBroken

If you don't mind, when you make a new one I would love to join as well.
Sure! The more the merrier as long as no one has any objections?
Jello_Monsta

Is this for a group rp? It's been forever since I've done a group rp. I am also interested, if no one minds :3
Of course! It will be an open group. Though on the actual rp I will type closed because we already have a good group. You just have to ask in this topic first. I'm doing this cause the last pre planned group rp I did a lot of non pre panned rpers joined and I never got a word in edgewise. In other words anyone can join until the actual rp is started.
Roll call time! Who is for sure playing, what character, and any setting preference or ideas?
Jello_Monsta

I will for sure play, and I don't mind any setting I am pretty versatile. As for the character I'll get back to you on it, going to make one I had in mind. :)
Seitaro666

I shall be playing! =D
And with Seitaro. As for timeline, I can make due with almost any time since he is very VERY old XD
WeAreNeverBroken

I'm in! I'll be using my character Sam, and as for setting I don't really care. Anything is good for me.
Jello_Monsta

Okay character made, I will be using Ahri. >.> So let me know when things get started :3
Xenon (played anonymously)

Alright I'll put one up as soon as possible! It will be in fantasy and the title will be Demons(group rp, closed). As I said before I would use a char called Xenon(highlighted here, meant not to be ananomous) it will be based in a walled half Victorian half mideival town that has been taken over of military reasons due to the current war. This setting can be changed. Complaints, Ideas, questions? Post here and I (or whom the question is meant for) will hopefully answer.
Jello_Monsta

Made it to the thread, and sounds good to me :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Demons come out to (role)play

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus