Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a camp half-blood (percy jac (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BeatlesFan68 Topic Starter

I made it. Its Call of Olympus. Even though it says I posted as Alex he's not in said post because I had to do a post that just set things up. Anyway lets go! Be sure everyone gets chances to post and stuff.
Blu_Dino

Okie, but the link please? .3.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=15793 There we go. I forgot lol. PS: u don't have to call me Beatles, James or Jim is grand.
Blu_Dino

Thank you :D

Oh crap lol. I didn't realize Sam was supposed to already be a camper. I set up the starter like she was a new comer. Sorry.
Blu_Dino

It's okay, i setted her like she was not new.

Also, Link Do you have an idea who Kris' Olympian parent will be? IK he's undetermined right now. (Sorry if your user is INK not LINK. I couldn't tell.)

Blu_Dino wrote:
It's okay, i setted her like she was not new.
Ok Blu just ignore the her being new bit in the starter. LOL
Blu_Dino

Please, dun choose Zeus XD

It is Link, dont worry, Beatles.

Lol, too late i posted XD
Kris blue (played anonymously)

It's link and I couldn't decide what do you think? I want hiM to stand out a bit though
Blu_Dino

I propose maybe Hades or some awesome god. Oh wait, they're all awesome o3o

Hmmm how about...Athena? He was able to find camp half blood on his own and he is 12 dtw

Blu_Dino wrote:
Indeed. Just be careful RPing a child of the big 3. Tho hell hounds chasing his own son isn't something Lord hades would do. LOL

BeatlesFan68 wrote:
Blu_Dino wrote:
Indeed. Just be careful RPing a child of the big 3. Tho hell hounds chasing his own son isn't something Lord hades would do. LOL. Athena would work
Blu_Dino

All gods are awesome. Athena is reallyyyyyy awesome.

I have a little proposition?

What about we start when were kids (9-12) and time passes until we are teens? (13-7)

Again, just a suggestion.

That's why he's only 12
Blu_Dino

Lol, what do you think about it, Beatles?

Your character can be whatever age you want. I wrote Alex to be 19 so yeah. He's been at camp for some time and is the Apollo cabin counselor
Blu_Dino

Well i wrote Sam (Grace) to be 14-19 (so maybe 16 or 17) but we could start like, we meet up as kids and then we turn to teenagers? (After years, indeed XD)

He wouldn't back at camp though would he?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a camp half-blood (percy jac (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus